D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 21044, intovoid and 2 others
yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
I’m just gonna get troll answers because of the stupid thread title and idk how to edit it

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
I think you look decent but tbh if I saw you on the street I'd probably just not think anything of it. I'd say high end of MTN.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
No you’re not good looking anyone who tells you otherwise is lying

2 years op? And you look like that disappointing

I think you look decent but tbh if I saw you on the street I'd probably just not think anything of it. I'd say high end of MTN.

Take this lightly though. Looking more at your face now I could see some people rating HTN I think I might have been a bit harsh

to your mom maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Bvnny., PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Only in India.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Insane low set straight brows, wide blue hunter eyes and cavill tier lower third. You are indeed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn, poopoohead and 2 others
Sir, you are insanly delusional and autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yes u are insanely attractive I just made a cum tribute to these pics (in a not homo way)

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Bvnny., PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Yes u are insanely attractive I just made a cum tribute to these pics (in a not homo way)
I really wish I could change thr thread title to what do u suggest I change about my looks

No hats in ratings brotha

No hats in ratings brotha
This is so aspie. I’ve legit met and fu ked girls while not taking my hat off once. What is this idealism “true rating” paradigm that you speak of

This is so aspie. I’ve legit met and fu ked girls while not taking my hat off once. What is this idealism “true rating” paradigm that you speak of
It’s the whole point of this website. To get PSL autists to rate you correctly

@looksmaxxer234 nigga still posting and looking the exact same since the day he joined

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Pikabro, Bvnny. and 1 other person
It’s the whole point of this website. To get PSL autists to rate you correctly
I’d rather just get an impression on how I look when I present myself to the world than post my Norwood ass head to be doxxed

6rbcxg

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Torero and PointOfNoReturn
Thanks for the lolz. I needed it. Prolly OP's a troll but anyway

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
@looksmaxxer234 nigga still posting and looking the exact same since the day he joined
incorrect

My body transformation alone is more dramatic of a change than anything this site sees.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, aBetterMii and Baldingman1998
incorrect

My body transformation alone is more dramatic of a change than anything this site sees.

Final proof that having hollow cheeks is all about bone that stretches your skin @5ft1

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deprived
average facially
What do u suggest I do?

I’m debating dying my hair like some neon crazy color and cutting it.

I’ve noticed avg guys can ascend socially with well done peacock hair.

No one is telling me how I can improve

I want to be hotter

Final proof that having hollow cheeks is all about bone that stretches your skin @5ft1

No its thin skin plus low as fuck body fat why do you think whites are the only race that has it so commonly they dont have shitty thick skin

Bad skull shape unfortunately

View attachment 1921434

Mogs here but ite not possible to many impossible xhanges
It seems you are skull pilled nowadays.

Yeah. It seems like his skull is a bit too narrow and tall and slightly too wide at the top.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

> Am I insanely attractive?​

No.

incorrect

That body alone can get you laid for sure. Congrats on gymmaxing. Facially you are a normie. Either get a full beard or shave that pedo moustache. If you are recessed just grow a beard. Use minoxidil or beard transplant tbh. Gl

It seems you are skull pilled nowadays.

Yeah. It seems like his skull is a bit too narrow and tall and slightly too wide at the top.

Bro subhumanity is becoming more and more common due to narrower faces due to shitter soft diets in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Heck yes! 10/10 Chad. Looking artsy intellectual and cool! Go Dolphins!

Californian Neckbeard lol