Am I insanely atttsctive?

You're very much average and I believe I rated you a long time ago. Your base leaves very little to be improved upon and your best bet is to find different styles like the one in your pics are pretty fitting. Your brow aligns with your chin so there isn't any recession at play which means you just lack forward growth as a whole along with your age there's really nothing you can do about them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You're very much average and I believe I rated you a long time ago. Your base leaves very little to be improved upon and your best bet is to find different styles like the one in your pics are pretty fitting. Your brow aligns with your chin so there isn't any recession at play which means you just lack forward growth as a whole along with your age there's really nothing you can do about them
You’re saying my style is good? Also you’re discounting my skull outline which is good.

Everyone else is saying my style is low class poverty redneck.

Very rarely is there someone with no hope for improving looks.

I just hopped back on retin-a and got some lidocaine so I can derma roll.

Going to a top tier stylist on Thursday for hair and beard change.

Last thing I’m doing is hardcore intermittent fasting as my face seems to be holding fat

You’re saying my style is good? Also you’re discounting my skull outline which is good.

Everyone else is saying my style is low class poverty redneck.

Very rarely is there someone with no hope for improving looks.

I just hopped back on retin-a and got some lidocaine so I can derma roll.

Going to a top tier stylist on Thursday for hair and beard change.

Last thing I’m doing is hardcore intermittent fasting as my face seems to be holding fat
Your skull outline is okay but that's all you really have going for it, might benefit from being a bit wider and desparately needs some forward growth. It's causing you to have narrow thin lips, your eyes are not deep set at all, and your midface has little to no definition

I think your style is fitting, it's a bit relaxed and out-going. If anything a "low class" or "redneck" style might suit you the best because your face alone isn't one of high class to begin with. One can only play to their strengths. If you were to go for a high class. Your look reminds me of Anthony Kiedis despite the both of you not looking very much alike but I get the same vibes/pheno

• +1
I don't think fasting will grant you anything. It's obvious from your pics your face has little to no bones. I don't think you're going to fish out any sort of definition through doing that other than looking like a corpse

• +1
I don't think fasting will grant you anything. It's obvious from your pics your face has little to no bones. I don't think you're going to fish out any sort of definition through doing that other than looking like a corpse

This is my face lean.

It’s weird how there’s so much disparity between looks opinions.

One person is saying my base is good and my style is ruining me.

Another saying my base is bad and my style is helping me

And then we have the blonde vs brown hair debates.

It discredits the merit of looksmaxing as a whole when there is such little objectivity with opinion.

It’s funny because social skill maxxing at least has more of an agreed upon structure

No but you are white so yes

yeah that’s just about the single worst thing you can do. shave the wispy pedo beard. get a proper haircut. long hair is fine but yours looks greasy.
You need to shave that shit asap, your beard looks disgusting. Rest is mid and your physique is mogger, if you're tall with that physique and shaved beard you still have decent SMV

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude