Am i just going insane or does bonesmashing actually work?!??!

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I bonesmashed my chin for ~ a month, and stopped because it was damaging my hair follicles, and i wanna grow a beard. Which im not risking to test a method kf growing bones by hitting yourself with a hammer which i have no idea works.

Anyways i took a picture during my times of smashing my chin, and now, one month later another one try to recreate the exact same conditions.

Results are shocking, and they are so big that i genuinely cant believe that its anything other than angle or something despite actively trying my best to make the same conditions. I have the exact same bite in both images aswell btw. So dont call me for jaw jutting

GIF 211202 010606

Thoughts?

It does work, but mostly swelling, sometimes permanent or semi permanent. Actual bone gains are pretty minimal, but it will make a difference to your face nonetheless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 13626, thereallegend and 1 other person
It does work, but mostly swelling, sometimes permanent or semi permanent. Actual bone gains are pretty minimal, but it will make a difference to your face nonetheless
This is not swelling. Its either different camera conditions or actual bone.

0 swelling. I would never notice a difference in my chin after right after smashing, so there is no swelling. So no swelling even right after smashing my chin until i bleed let alone 2 weeks later

Just do genioplasty. Bonesmashing for chin is cope given that you have a relatively cheap, quick and efficient fix for recessed chins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, incel194012940, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
swelling

it will work eventually tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and thereallegend
Even if its just swelling its still good tho

Just do genioplasty. Bonesmashing for chin is cope given that you have a relatively cheap, quick and efficient fix for recessed chins
Rather grow a goatee when i get older

Bonesmashing chin and jaw is risky , i will literally crack my skull when it comes to cheekbones :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
You're young just keep chewing and mewing, it might help or not.