Am I justified in not wanting to fuck a 17 year old?

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
As the title says, this slim thicc 17 year old has been making it quite clear that I should ask for her contacts (i met her at work and she chatted me up first, asked for my name, provided flirty banter, was touchy, acted disappointed when i was leaving and hugged me, then just stood next to me awkwardly, staring).

Fuarrrk it’s so hard boyos. Her face is mtb but her body is hot, she’s even doing a sports degree. I almost broke and asked her out when she hugged me, but I reminded myself that she’s 17 and abruptly turned around and walked off.

I’m gonna meet her again tomorrow, she said. Help me stay strong boyos. I don’t want to fuck a 17 year old and I will fight it til the end, or at least as much as my hormones allow.

By the way, this is a moral issue, not a legal one (age of consent is 16 here).

Inb4 age cuck fag JFL. It matters to me tho. But i’m so horny. What do, offtopic?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach, GetShrekt, Deleted member 20056 and 6 others
cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt, Deleted member 20056 and 12 others
17 is ok but 18 starts to get too old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StacyCorruptor, htnambition, ShowerMaxxing and 15 others
traumatisedogres fan fiction

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 13787, SendMePicsToRate and 3 others
@GetShrekt thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 18244
if its legal i see no issue

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: htnambition, ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Growth Plate
Yeah but i’m like 10 years older than her 😕
I fucked a 16 year old when i was 26, and i dont care, she wanted to do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18776, Just4Beast and 1 other person
I fucked a 16 year old when i was 26, and i dont care, she wanted to do it
Maybe I can ask for her snap and decide later. Or maybe this whole thing will die down by tomorrow and I won’t have to worry

Maybe I can ask for her snap and decide later. Or maybe this whole thing will die down by tomorrow and I won’t have to worry
Just need her to be the one pushing. If she really wants you she'll do everything to get you

fuck her son wtf?? who cares about muh moral

• +1
Reactions: htnambition, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Just need her to be the one pushing. If she really wants you she'll do everything to get you
She’s not pushing to fuck tho, just touching and bantering. So maybe it’s not a thing at all and I shouldn’t even have made this lol

you absolute age cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SendMePicsToRate, Ken and 1 other person
this is a moral issue, ... It matters to me tho...... But i’m so horny. What do, offtopic?
it's up to you.

personal morals > horniness
or
horniness > personal morals

When you chose horniness > personal morals. Than you have to admit to yourself, that your are spineless when it comes to morals. And you from than on, have no right anymore to call people out on morals basically.

When you chose personal morals > horniness. Than you are still in the right, to feel superior to people that set aside morals for a lay, And you remained the right, to go bully sexually amoral people with calling them names.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 18244
I was gonna say youre doing the right thing but if its legal you are a cuck. I dont care if you are 30 years older than her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
it's up to you.

personal morals > horniness
or
horniness > personal morals

When you chose horniness > personal morals. Than you have to admit to yourself, that your are spineless when it comes to morals. And you from than on, have no right anymore to call people out on morals basically.

When you chose personal morals > horniness. Than you are still in the right, to feel superior to people that set aside morals for a lay, And you remained the right, to go bully sexually amoral people with calling them names.
You’re right, fuck it, i’m not gonna fuck her. Just gonna jerk off and come to my senses.

As much as I love to bully people from my moral high ground, it’s all a myth, I’ve already kissed a 16 year old when i was 20-something. Felt bad but she was hot and legal. I cringe when I think about it now tho. Every time I’ve abandoned my standards, it’s been shit.

I was gonna say youre doing the right thing but if its legal you are a cuck. I dont care if you are 30 years older than her.
Another thing is that she’s a coworker, all flirting is done very subtly. I cant just tell her heyyy whats your number bitch

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Another thing is that she’s a coworker, all flirting is done very subtly. I cant just tell her heyyy whats your number bitch
That makes sense but whats wrong with the age difference?

Age of consent is prime age. Ill be going for 18 year olds for as long as I can.

• +1
That makes sense but whats wrong with the age difference?

Age of consent is prime age. Ill be going for 18 year olds for as long as I can.
I don’t know tbh. I’m just used to seeing 18 as the adult age, even tho 18 year olds are still retarded and everyone does sexual shit earlier than that.

I don’t know. I really don’t know.

@thecel thoughts?

I don’t know tbh. I’m just used to seeing 18 as the adult age, even tho 18 year olds are still retarded and everyone does sexual shit earlier than that.

I don’t know. I really don’t know.
You need to get rid of that cuck mentality. You are lucky to live in a place with a lower age of consent.

• JFL
You need to get rid of that cuck mentality. You are lucky to live in a place with a lower age of consent.
It doesn’t matter for sub5s. I havent fucked in a year regardless

Even I'm not 17 yet. I'm 16. Do you think it's immoral to have these "inappropriate incel conversations" with me?

I'm totally just a little child bro. It's not like I literally drive a car

• JFL
Even I'm not 17 yet. I'm 16. Do you think it's immoral to have these "inappropriate incel conversations" with me?

I'm totally just a little child bro. It's not like I literally drive a car
I don’t remember fucking you tho

I don’t remember fucking you tho
Why do you care about the age gap between you and her if she's literally legal? Are you religious or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 2403
Why do you care about the age gap between you and her if she's literally legal? Are you religious or something?
my girl said she sees me as her age

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
No… tbh maybe I shouldn’t huh? I’ll just ask for her snap and then decide from there

• +1
my girl said she sees me as her age
Well op is fucked if he's ugly and not attractive to her. Because everyone in this thread should know normies do see a 17 year old and 27 year old age gap as disgusting and gives "pedo vibes" even if 17 is legal in the state. If she rejects him and tells everyone about what happened, it's over for op's social status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 2403
Well op is fucked if he's ugly and not attractive to her. Because everyone in this thread should know normies do see a 17 year old and 27 year old age gap as disgusting and gives "pedo vibes" even if 17 is legal in the state. If she rejects him and tells everyone about what happened, it's over for op's social status
That settles it, im not asking for her snap then JFL

• JFL
brutal for OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18244
brutal for OP
Bitch was probably trying to trick me into asking her out so she can start screaming GET AWAY FROM ME RAPE.

Now I know what she’s up to tho. I’m gonna be so platonic next time I see her, bitch won’t know what happened.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
Bitch was probably trying to trick me into asking her out so she can start screaming GET AWAY FROM ME RAPE.

Now I know what she’s up to tho. I’m gonna be so platonic next time I see her, bitch won’t know what happened.
what is your psl and what's hers?

• +1
ur a volcel if u dont fuck her. how old are you?

• +1

just fuck her bro dont think about it

i’m self-rated at around 2-3 and she is mtb, so idk maybe 4? Avg face but sexy body
ok obviously if you're not even at least the same psl as her, it never began
but you're probably underrating yourself like most users do

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 18244

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 18244
ok obviously if you're not even at least the same psl as her, it never began
but you're probably underrating yourself like most users do
Most users overrate themselves. I would ask for her contacts just for the lols to tell the forum where it goes, but seems kinda sus to do it to a coworker.

• +1
@galego123 why you laughing brother?

Most users overrate themselves. I would ask for her contacts just for the lols to tell the forum where it goes, but seems kinda sus to do it to a coworker.
Just asking for her snapchat or instagram isnt bad

• +1
Update: yeah i got her insta. Nothings gonna happen probably but at least i was low inhib for a moment

• +1
Reactions: Ken