Am I justified in not wanting to fuck a 17 year old?

Update: yeah i got her insta. Nothings gonna happen probably but at least i was low inhib for a moment
Try messaging her. If she takes forever to respond or gives short responses then you can give up

If she replies fast and puts in effort you might have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Try messaging her. If she takes forever to respond or gives short responses then you can give up

If she replies fast and puts in effort you might have a chance
I’m 99 % she’s gonna cuck me in favour of the bbc we work with (which is natural, she’s black after all). I only asked cause she gave signals and made it easy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
As the title says, this slim thicc 17 year old has been making it quite clear that I should ask for her contacts (i met her at work and she chatted me up first, asked for my name, provided flirty banter, was touchy, acted disappointed when i was leaving and hugged me, then just stood next to me awkwardly, staring).

Fuarrrk it’s so hard boyos. Her face is mtb but her body is hot, she’s even doing a sports degree. I almost broke and asked her out when she hugged me, but I reminded myself that she’s 17 and abruptly turned around and walked off.

I’m gonna meet her again tomorrow, she said. Help me stay strong boyos. I don’t want to fuck a 17 year old and I will fight it til the end, or at least as much as my hormones allow.

By the way, this is a moral issue, not a legal one (age of consent is 16 here).

Inb4 age cuck fag JFL. It matters to me tho. But i’m so horny. What do, offtopic?
if you dont take it someone else will who gives a damn

• +1
Bruhh she almost kissed me, im gonna tone it down tbh before i get fired
your jobs gonna fire you who gives a fuck take it op

• +1
imagine not taking something because your waiting for someone else to take it

• JFL
imagine not taking something because your waiting for someone else to take it
Damn youre right bro, she stares at me every day and does flirty shit, i just care about my job + i still feel weird about the age. Bear in mind she’s a young athletic foid, she is probably texting 100s of guys on snapchat.

Damn youre right bro, she stares at me every day and does flirty shit, i just care about my job + i still feel weird about the age. Bear in mind she’s a young athletic foid, she is probably texting 100s of guys on snapchat.
your job shoudnt control that aspect
your a pussy for not taking advantage of this practically free opportunity

• +1
your job shoudnt control that aspect
your a pussy for not taking advantage of this practically free opportunity
I have her contacts tho, just didnt text her.

(on the day we met i texted her something like, jfl just leave already, and she replied that she’s home, but we left it at that. She’s weird af, tried to bite me last time)

I think she is just flirting with me cause she’s bored at work, but probably has guys simping for her outside of work.

I have her contacts tho, just didnt text her.

(on the day we met i texted her something like, jfl just leave already, and she replied that she’s home, but we left it at that. She’s weird af, tried to bite me last time)

I think she is just flirting with me cause she’s bored at work, but probably has guys simping for her outside of work.
next time bro you better get some pussy out of her
you look like a cuck trying to avoid her

• +1
next time bro you better get some pussy out of her
you look like a cuck trying to avoid her
I’m not avoiding her tho i just don’t invite her to have a drink outside of work, which might result in sex but she might also tell everyone at work. I just keep it to work only flirting. One another girl noticed and has been complaining about it tho

I’m not avoiding her tho i just don’t invite her to have a drink outside of work, which might result in sex but she might also tell everyone at work. I just keep it to work only flirting. One another girl noticed and has been complaining about it tho
if you want to fuck her fuck her if not dont

• +1
mogs me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18244
youre about 10 older than her fucker

• JFL
No you are a brainwashed cuck
But that's ok more prime pussy for me

Why are you so obsessed with me being oldcel? I dont know if i should tbh
He is projecting because he’s around 39 years old. Also u gonna turn down prime Jb:what:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 18244
He is projecting because he’s around 39 years old. Also u gonna turn down prime Jb:what:
You think i should fuck? Even if my coworkers might think i’m a creep?

You think i should fuck? Even if my coworkers might think i’m a creep?
Idk I would fuck her pussy and not care, the normies are just jealous

• So Sad
Why are you so obsessed with me being oldcel?
idk its just funny, cause people here have grudge about being late twenty.

But if youre really that old its just seen creepy as fuck if you manipulate her into this. it is not with my conviction and believes. If she wants your dick, maybe its ok idk.

i dnr op

Last edited:
  • JFL
probably larp anyway

• JFL
As the title says, this slim thicc 17 year old has been making it quite clear that I should ask for her contacts (i met her at work and she chatted me up first, asked for my name, provided flirty banter, was touchy, acted disappointed when i was leaving and hugged me, then just stood next to me awkwardly, staring).

Fuarrrk it’s so hard boyos. Her face is mtb but her body is hot, she’s even doing a sports degree. I almost broke and asked her out when she hugged me, but I reminded myself that she’s 17 and abruptly turned around and walked off.

I’m gonna meet her again tomorrow, she said. Help me stay strong boyos. I don’t want to fuck a 17 year old and I will fight it til the end, or at least as much as my hormones allow.

By the way, this is a moral issue, not a legal one (age of consent is 16 here).

Inb4 age cuck fag JFL. It matters to me tho. But i’m so horny. What do, offtopic?
Yes you are normal