Am I Lltn?

M

m0m09ra

Iron
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
I desperately need to glow up and look better so please give me advice on how to and can you guys give me an honest rating to pls oh and btw I’m 5’4 (ik ts is horrible) 65kg
7799
 

Attachments

  • 7922.jpeg
    7922.jpeg
    479.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7931.jpeg
    7931.jpeg
    702.9 KB · Views: 0
gotta work on your health indicators
decent eye area and eyebrows
honestly its just your lower third
personally i would try and develop your lower third, keep the head hair but shave off the mustache and goatee when you develop your l3 because itll look cleaner
 
  • +1
Reactions: m0m09ra
LTN, poor health indicators
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril

Similar threads

T
Replies
52
Views
256
toff
T
A
Replies
15
Views
151
Foliant
Foliant
ssbbagyaal121
Replies
3
Views
83
acromaxxer
acromaxxer
benji6903
Replies
9
Views
42
studson
studson
daija.tfd
Replies
10
Views
77
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

  • blyater
  • TrueHtnLol67
Back
Top