Am I looking normie in this picI took today? What can I do to improve?

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
Title

Attachments

• C6498AA3-BB3A-452A-94B8-C8A2CB9354DA.png
    C6498AA3-BB3A-452A-94B8-C8A2CB9354DA.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 161
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Eyes
Narrow jaw
Brows
Mouth
Neck
Eyeleashes
Hair

But you look normie tbh

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, pizza, oatmeal and 1 other person
Eyes
Narrow jaw
Brows
Mouth
Neck
Eyeleashes
Hair

But you look normie tbh
Why is it that I’m still normie despite all those flaws? Are my ratios good?

and what do you mean by “hair” is it too short, or is it thinning?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
posting more pictures of yourself here isn't going to help you ascend

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Deleted member 10413 and pizza
Why is it that I’m still normie despite all those flaws? Are my ratios good?

and what do you mean by “hair” is it too short, or is it thinning?
Na these are things you can improve. Eyes failo you tbh on your other pics.
I Think you could get a haircut that suity you more. This one looks okayish

tbh u just look like a normal dude.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, pizza and Deleted member 13197
Ipd and midface failo but u look okay

• +1
Reactions: pizza
LTN, frat boy, gets hot foids for hookups but a relationship is impossible. weird stare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and .🇹🇩.
LTN, frat boy, gets hot foids for hookups but a relationship is impossible. weird stare.
LTN gets foids for hookups since when ? Silly greycel

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
LTN gets foids for hookups since when ? Silly greycel
i happen to go outside jfl. for some reason these niggas pull foids for hookups. go to a college in the us and they do good enough in that aspect

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
i happen to go outside jfl. for some reason these niggas pull foids for hookups. go to a college in the us and they do good enough in that aspect
I’ve seen it as well. Also, Do I look better with longer hair? And could gymaxxing maybe help me get into a relationship?

Attachments

• 36BA9942-7FAC-49D7-9237-4E169EE622E6.png
    36BA9942-7FAC-49D7-9237-4E169EE622E6.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
Reactions: bacterium
I’ll move to the US tho

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and bacterium
I’ve seen it as well. Also, Do I look better with longer hair? And could gymaxxing maybe help me get into a relationship?
fuck r u doing with short hair. yea a lot better. gymaxxing and unironically fixing your personality, just one look at you makes me feel like u have no game.

He has those "tired eyes" that girls love for some reason which is why hes getting matches. It's a Pretty boy trait

actually he's a faggot abused dog and I don't like him but he does have appeal

it is psl autism that you don't think he does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
In college and I’m 18
yh @ 6'4 and normie you'll be getting bitches. college in the us is known for hookup culture being rampant. dont waste time

• +1
yh @ 6'4 and normie you'll be getting bitches. college in the us is known for hookup culture being rampant. dont waste time
I want to hookup with the stacies on my tinder when I gymaxx, don’t know if it’s possible tho

• JFL

just mew bro

I want to hookup with the stacies on my tinder when I gymaxx, don’t know if it’s possible tho
You aren’t a chad. Lower your standards

Never said I was. Still get stacies messaging me on tinder though
Only thing that matters is what girls do bro, be greatful if u can get beckies, only the top 1% of men can afford to have high standards

Only thing that matters is what girls do bro, be greatful if u can get beckies, only the top 1% of men can afford to have high standards
I literally was in a place filled w tons of people yesterday. Saw two Latino normie Manlets w good build w blonde stacies. And then I saw a 5’11 white gymmaxxed normie with a blonde Stacy. They were all in their early 20’s from the looks of it.
It’s either they’re all outliers, or you don’t actually have to be in the 1% for a Stacy. I’d bet on the lattter tbh, I’ve seen too many statusmaxxed normies with good builds in relationships with girls far out of their leagues

I literally was in a place filled w tons of people yesterday. Saw two Latino normie Manlets w good build w blonde stacies. And then I saw a 5’11 white gymmaxxed normie with a blonde Stacy. They were all in their early 20’s from the looks of it.
It’s either they’re all outliers, or you don’t actually have to be in the 1% for a Stacy. I’d bet on the lattter tbh, I’ve seen too many statusmaxxed normies with good builds in relationships with girls far out of their leagues
Why are u so obsessed with Stacy ffs ?

• +1