Am I losing actually anything by not training legs?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
I don't know why but I just can't train legs, it's so shit oh my god. I tried leg pressing today and felt like a loser, I think that I am just not gonna do any leg work fuck it. Just upper body and low bf% should be good enough. I have normal-looking legs btw.

I am not losing anything right? PLEASE DON'T SAY BLUEPILLED SHIT I WANT ACTUAL ADVICE NO FAGGOTRY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, racoon4 and Lorsss
You are a lazy motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: racoon4
You're gonna look bad in the long run, trust me :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 15827, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
since you have normal legs its all good. I think having relatively slim legs is actually pretty aesthetic and makes you look more naturally athletic, no one wants monster calves and thighs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
You are a lazy motherfucker
Yeah I fucking am. I love getting a pump but holy shit bro I just care about aesthetics not about how much I can squat.

bluepilled cucks are going to tell you muh chicken legz or muh gormones

trust me bro you'll only have benefits from avoiding leg training. Not only does that allow you to train and to move more nutritions to your upper-body to grow so it will grow faster, but it will also decrease your overall cortisol and increase testosterone levels as you avoid such big stress as leg day

A coach of mine with huge experience also avoids training legs when he is trying to improve his bench press and grow his upper body, he tells that his upper body doesn't progress at all if he trains legs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, racoon4, Deleted member 19896 and 1 other person
since you have normal legs its all good. I think having relatively slim legs is actually pretty aesthetic and makes you look more naturally athletic, no one wants monster calves and thighs :lul:
Yeah fr hahaha unless you want a girl like this (you are probably gay if you do)

bluepilled cucks are going to tell you muh chicken legz or muh gormones

trust me bro you'll only have benefits from avoiding leg training. Not only does that allow you to train and to move more nutritions to your upper-body to grow so it will grow faster, but it will also decrease your overall cortisol and increase testosterone levels as you avoid such big stress as leg day

A coach of mine with huge experience also avoids training legs when he is trying to improve his bench press and grow his upper body, he tells that his upper body doesn't progress at all if he trains legs
What a wall of cope jfl :ogre: I train both legs and my upper-body and I see results (regarding both my legs and upper-body) + no stress from leg day, since, after some time, I got used to it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and racoon4
What a wall of cope jfl :ogre: I train both legs and my upper-body and I see results (regarding both my legs and upper-body) + no stress from leg day, since, after some time, I got used to it.
So you are basically agreeing that it doesn't change shit (if you don't have chicken legs)?

ok
you would have better results in the upper body if you skipped leg day either

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Eternal
if you do not train legs you are a faggot, once you start doing exercises which target the whole body (split jerks, bent over rows, deadlifts), you discover a new way of doing functional weight training.

Trust me you will never get big if you only do upper body isolation exercises

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 15827, chasingaesthetics and 2 others
if you do not train legs you are a faggot, once you start doing exercises which target the whole body (split jerks, bent over rows, deadlifts), you discover a new way of doing functional weight training.

I already made some good progress and I mostly do machines/cable upper body isolation exercises. My question was about lower body, the only thing that matters for me at the gym is "Will my physique halo me and get me more respected/attractive?"

If your answer is that leg training is essential (FOR AESTHETICS) and you tell me why then I might reconsider my view. If you are saying that training legs is good because it is like idk healthy or some shit, then I won't reconsider it and will keep training only upper body and playing football/tennis every week as cardio.

I already made some good progress and I mostly do machines/cable upper body isolation exercises. My question was about lower body, the only thing that matters for me at the gym is "Will my physique halo me and get me more respected/attractive?"

If your answer is that leg training is essential (FOR AESTHETICS) and you tell me why then I might reconsider my view. If you are saying that training legs is good because it is like idk healthy or some shit, then I won't reconsider it and will keep training only upper body and playing football/tennis every week as cardio.
just do squats at home when u bored and skip leg day if u want to lol

Btw, I trained legs before but I just cba anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827

muh train legs:lul:

op you're not missing out on anything, girls don't care about legs they only care about upper half, gymcopers on here will tell you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOverCel and Deleted member 1851
If you skip leg day then you dont defo dont have an ego/aspire to be better than everyone, you want to be "fit", I grind heavy ass squats and train legs hard as fuck so that my ego can run the show 24/7, you can do arm day everyday but if my legs are bigger than hold that L, think about it so not only is my upper body bigger than yours, im also leaner and now im leg mogging you too, self confidence: crushed

Attachments

• 36C50E2D-8125-47AC-90BB-E029F9013402.jpeg
    36C50E2D-8125-47AC-90BB-E029F9013402.jpeg
    446.3 KB · Views: 0
don't train legs why are you asking lol training legs has 0 sense
wanna see what ppl here have to say tbh, always good to get feedback from other ppl

If you skip leg day then you dont defo dont have an ego/aspire to be better than everyone, you want to be "fit", I grind heavy ass squats and train legs hard as fuck so that my ego can run the show 24/7, you can do arm day everyday but if my legs are bigger than hold that L, think about it so not only is my upper body bigger than yours, im also leaner and now im leg mogging you too, self confidence: crushed
My ego gets pretty inflated after leaving the gym lol. But that's not the point, I only wanna know if I am losing any big aesthetic benefit, what you said is like mogging people by how much they bench, it might be fun but I just care about my physique.

muh train legs:lul:

op you're not missing out on anything, girls don't care about legs they only care about upper half, gymcopers on here will tell you otherwise
Its either the retards that say gym doesn't matter even if ur not incel tier or gymcopers haha.

My ego gets pretty inflated after leaving the gym lol. But that's not the point, I only wanna know if I am losing any big aesthetic benefit, what you said is like mogging people by how much they bench, it might be fun but I just care about my physique.

you cant really be happy about mogging anyone on a bench if your legs are awful lol, your legs are also your biggest muscles so on a leg day you are burning a lot more calories this is perfect for me since im shredding pretty hard rn, if you cared about your physique you would train every muscle group ruthlessly as that will give you the best possible shape, its about the total muscle all over your body since more muscle = ability to get leaner easier/stay leaner, just look at comic book characters even an artist can see that chicken legs is gonna make their superhero character look like dogshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back