• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44554
ltn first pic second mtn

low htn

• Hmm...
Reactions: BootySniffer69
short hair suits you better

Yeah and the way you title your head back that can make you look worse
btw can contacts (or stroma when it comes out) halo me? and also skin lightening to look less ethnic

• Hmm...
bump

• +1
btw can contacts (or stroma when it comes out) halo me? and also skin lightening to look less ethnic
reality bro your skin is completely fine .org is just filled with racism that’s a fact and yes the white race is the best looking not because of the skin but because of the harmony they have on average so your skin color is fine just work on your jaw if your masster muscles are low set then start chewing to make your jaw square if your eyebrows are thin use oils to make it full and last thing is los weight your bloated as fuck dude

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
reality bro your skin is completely fine .org is just filled with racism that’s a fact and yes the white race is the best looking not because of the skin but because of the harmony they have on average so your skin color is fine just work on your jaw if your masster muscles are low set then start chewing to make your jaw square if your eyebrows are thin use oils to make it full and last thing is los weight your bloated as fuck dude
i autistically pull my cheek back to the side of my head i see good cheekbones does that actually mean i have some potential leanmaxxing

• Hmm...
i autistically pull my cheek back to the side of my head i see good cheekbones does that actually mean i have some potential leanmaxxing
Mmmmm you really can’t tell if your cheekbones are chad only way to tell if you loss weight

Lean is law

will leanmax help

• +1
bump

• +1
will leanmax help
overall being lean is good for sex apple and to get a chiseled face and jaw but will lean maxing magically make your cheekbones like a chad no like a said before if you don’t really know how your cheekbones looks until lean yeah lean max bro goodluck