am i mentally ill?

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
im not just some normie who says i have depression and anxiety
those are all normal everyone has that
the shit i do makes me feel like my brain is mutated or had some weird surgery performed on it
the reason is i dont even know my motivations
if you are depressed you know its because u feel lazy simple shit
but i do things like killing the family cat and idek why

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
you killed a cat?

thatโ€™s edgy as fuck :feelsuhh::soy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 17791 and isis_Bleach
you killed a cat?
i would have but they took it away before i dropped a brick on its head
but i unironically think its because i wanted to do that because i was reading too many dark triad richard ramirez posts on this website im dead serious
but like i shouldnt be that impresionable

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You spat on your cat because @Vermilioncore said it was dark triad innit

Yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791 and isis_Bleach
i would have but they took it away before i dropped a brick on its head
but i unironically think its because i wanted to do that because i was reading too many dark triad richard ramirez posts on this website im dead serious
but like i shouldnt be that impresionable
Oh no! I could never hurt a kitty! They're so cute and special.

I have killed a bird before, I was watching american psycho too much and watching gore. That stuff fucked me up, I don't watch it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
You spat on your cat because @Vermilioncore said it was dark triad innit

Yes.
how can i cure my mental illness
at this point im just embracing it cause whatever disorder i have at least its not some cuck shit like anxiety or depression that makes me a bitch
but i think there is just an evil demon that possesed me, it makes me do random and evil shit for evil reasons beyond my understanding thats how it feels

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
how can i cure my mental illness
at this point im just embracing it cause whatever disorder i have at least its not some cuck shit like anxiety or depression that makes me a bitch
but i think there is just an evil demon that possesed me, it makes me do random and evil shit for evil reasons beyond my understanding thats how it feels
Saw a post about somebody seeing a demon in a cave as a child and having strange occurrences ever since. Maybe you are some kind of demon child sent from Satan himself.

Sorry I shouldn't be saying this after you got finished with a meth bender and are probably in emotional turmoil

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Saw a post about somebody seeing a demon in a cave as a child and having strange occurrences ever since. Maybe you are some kind of demon child sent from Satan himself.

Sorry I shouldn't be saying this after you got finished with a meth bender and are probably in emotional turmoil
i saw slenderman out my window when i was 6

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i saw slenderman out my window when i was 6
Real shit? Sounds like a figment of your imagination tbh

Anything else like that before?

I wanna try dmt and experience something otherworldly tbh. I did it once but kept throwing up cuz it was awful and I used a bong with oregano mixed in or some shit

im not just some normie who says i have depression and anxiety
those are all normal everyone has that
the shit i do makes me feel like my brain is mutated or had some weird surgery performed on it
the reason is i dont even know my motivations
if you are depressed you know its because u feel lazy simple shit
but i do things like killing the family cat and idek why
YOU NEED GOD

Real shit? Sounds like a figment of your imagination tbh

Anything else like that before?

I wanna try dmt and experience something otherworldly tbh. I did it once but kept throwing up cuz it was awful and I used a bong with oregano mixed in or some shit
bro i would always go on muh ghost hunts a child but that shit was delusion as u said
at 14 i used to think schizo was a cool aesthetic i tried to brainwash myself into becoming a schizo. back then i was a bluepiller but iknow now that there is nothing sentimental about me i did dmt mushrooms etc and i didnt feel inspired bcuz there is no introspection inside of me just demons. all that happened is my teachers head got really big i ripped the dmt kart in class my boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back