• HTN

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
2725319 2673513 ac0f00422d0ad9b7d8851dde516e4ebb

Anybody dare say LTN because of Indian gets the block :ROFLMAO:

Taken 2-3 months back now with shit no-fringe haircuit

Leave out the trolling and just vote with or without your reason. I'm still undecided as to whether I have good facial averageness or not. My midface is compact that's for sure.

Please don't bore me with your shit standard shit-post rotter responses. I know the usual crowd are going to be at it already. DivineSwine, PakiSmell and 1 or 2 imbecile others. Spare it. Just looking for an outsiders perspective on my averageness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, efidescontinuado, StephIsCold and 4 others
Don't need nor want advice. Just the rating and/or reason if you have one to briefly sum it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@gamma @StrangerDanger

I don't know how to feel about you limiting yourself to being only rated as MTN or HTN. What if someone here thinks you're a Chad and someone else thinks you're a LTN? It's only fair you keep all options available.

@volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and volcelfatcel
Med Chad tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
I don't know how to feel about you limiting yourself to being only rated as MTN or HTN. What if someone here thinks you're a Chad and someone else thinks you're a LTN? It's only fair you keep all options available.

Bro, objectively speaking I am neither a Chad or below average. But ok, I should have included it.

Some things are just plain objective however. But I get you bro.

Could you vote now? Hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
ltn because indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16046, efidescontinuado, fogdart and 3 others
Do you have bones ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Longer hair would mog

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn
Looking like a mid tier normie Raymond

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Considering age, htn
Because other 30 yo men are balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16354 and subhuman incel
smile looks awkward so mtn in this pic, htn in others w no facial expression

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, downwardGod and MakinItHappenReturn
Considering age, htn
Because other 30 yo men are balding

No don't do that shit with fucking age man.

Just assess me on the entire age bracket.

Open age.

I hate when people do that.

I am not old enough for that 'good for your age bullshit either' lmao :lul:

That starts at like 38

Tbh I believe have good harmony and very nice ratios. But you're just bloated rn , you look like one of those higher cast north indians , maybe not Bollywood tier , but still

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and MakinItHappenReturn
Tbh I believe have good harmony and very nice ratios. But you're just bloated rn , you look like one of those higher cast north indians , maybe not Bollywood tier , but still

My father and his family owned tea plantations in Northern India. Might be that.

:LOL: bloody hell

08d68cfc3dff9e74637e8b0b3e9a9f0e

View attachment 1522866

Leave out the trolling and just vote with or without your reason. I'm still undecided as to whether I have good facial averageness or not. My midface is compact that's for sure.

Please don't bore me with your shit standard shit-post rotter responses. I know the usual crowd are going to be at it already. DivineSwine, PakiSmell and 1 or 2 imbecile others. Spare it. Just looking for an outsiders perspective on my averageness.
I cannot really point out what is wrong.. to be frank you have quite good features, especially I like your V-jaw, and smile/nose ratios are great. BUT somehow, looks uncanny.
And not because you are Indian.

I knew a few Indian Chads. They have more ... harmony??:unsure:

Did you measure your ratios? E.g. your chin is a little bit too high, ICD is a little too short, eyebrows a little too high, but none of them are really "failos" just not "perfect"... :unsure:

So, I would rate (MTN + HTN) / 2 or 5.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, downwardGod and MakinItHappenReturn
I cannot really point out what is wrong.. to be frank you have quite good features, especially I like your V-jaw, and smile/nose ratios are great. BUT somehow, looks uncanny.

Did you measure your ratios? E.g. your chin is a little bit too high, ICD is a little too short, eyebrows a little too high, but none of them are really "failos" just not "perfect"... :unsure:

No but somebody else did:

08d68cfc3dff9e74637e8b0b3e9a9f0e

It might be the forehead, the very bushy and the messy eyebrows throwing the harmony off perhaps?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
you are CTN. crazy tier normie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and MakinItHappenReturn
you fucker made the votes public, let me switch to MTN :lul:

• JFL
No don't do that shit with fucking age man.

Just assess me on the entire age bracket.

Open age.

I hate when people do that.

I am not old enough for that 'good for your age bullshit either' lmao :lul:

That starts at like 38
Ok, mdn so

• +1
6/10

Would you say you have a small skull?

• +1

This articulates what I was thinking. Good features all around but somehow a bit unharmonious (might be your age and my overexposure to younger features). For example, your IPD+philtrum length+teeth are all good when taken objectively, but when taken together make you look lower-class. Like a guy you'd see hauling bags into an Indian-owned vegetable shop.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Just short of a HTN maybe 5.5 or so on a /10 scale.

pheno pilled once again

HTN with pheno failo depending where you are rn

jfl are you the guy who's in the shitpost vids people send as dnrs here?

No but somebody else did:

View attachment 1522899

It might be the forehead, the very bushy and the messy eyebrows throwing the harmony off perhaps?
what is your es in atleast 1-2 meter distance images? if ur es 0.43 in a selfie it must be below 0.42 in a non distorted one

thats your biggest failo fucking up the harmony. non expanded cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: CosmicMaxxer
View attachment 1522866

Low tier Chadpreet-lite

htn but arent you like5'8

Looks like my shit somehow gained consciousness and started posting on Looksmax.org :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: downwardGod and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: downwardGod and Deleted member 16058
i think solid htn

View attachment 1522866

Look like rapist LTN

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod
Average looking fella, as for appeal, can't comment on that as I'm not a woman, for that just look at how women react to you in your daily life

what is your es in atleast 1-2 meter distance images? if ur es 0.43 in a selfie it must be below 0.42 in a non distorted one

thats your biggest failo fucking up the harmony. non expanded cheekbones.
Ya we need to see a non-selfie because it’s clear you’re using selfies to mask your ipd failo. Do you have a dslr pic from decent distance? The kind ppl post on Instagram or fb.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ya we need to see a non-selfie because it’s clear you’re using selfies to mask your ipd failo. Do you have a dslr pic from decent distance? The kind ppl post on Instagram or fb.
Non distorted selfies w these kinda features are such a blackpill seen it play out many times,

He also has kinda a short features w brachy skull that will add ontop of it.

• +1
Reactions: CosmicMaxxer
I respect you for not frauding your pictures at all. The way it should be.

Your a confident guy
Your probably much better looking in motion, dont post selfies, you will only get inaccurate ratings based on this picture as it's not accurate enough to truly base how you look. Post a video in motion instead when you talk.

In this screengrab like between the two. Above avg but not htn.

Your face looks kinda tight and puffy