Am I my halal girlfriend's first choice?

Am I my halal girlfriend's first choice?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Context:
She also said that I looked "very different" and "more refined" compared to the other guys she talked to, something that she wouldn't have usually gone for in the past.
She called me "the most beautiful of the men she met" and said "she's surprised that I'd choose her considering the other men she talked to before". ME? I told her I'm nothing that special. Then she said "I looked very different than the others, very special with pretty eyes".

She did tell me she wants to be settled before 30, ideally sooner, and it's her first time dating, and I'm her first (halal) boyfriend. She was so surprised that "someone like me" wants to settle down "what most people think is too early"!
She said the guys she's seen were all Arabs. She said she remembered talking to a tall Lebanese guy but he made it clear he wasn't interested in settling down (she said he was 28) and she wondered "you're 28 why don't you want to settle yet, isn't that a time when most men settle".

She said she spoke to Lebanese, Algerian, Syrian, etc men before, and one Saudi.

Last edited:
@emeraldglass @SecularIslamist @john2 @Ozell Israelite

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Context:
She openly acknowledged having prior conversations with other men, which indicates that you may not be her first choice. However, you are undoubtedly her top choice among the available options.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She openly acknowledged having prior conversations with other men, which indicates that you may not be her first choice.
Who do you think her first choice was?
She said she's spoken to Lebanese, Algerian, Syrian men before. Just one Saudi.
However, you are undoubtedly her top choice among the available options.
Why?

• +1
Brag thread

• So Sad
You can not have halal gf you have been sodomized

• WTF
Who do you think her first choice was?
She said she's spoken to Lebanese, Algerian, Syrian men before. Just one Saudi.
It would be extremely difficult to determine, the most logical assumption would be that she initially preferred someone from her own country.
She explicitly expressed it. She stated that you were the most attractive.

• +1
It would be extremely difficult to determine, the most logical assumption would be that she initially preferred someone from her own country.
She said "the vast majority guys from her own country weren't really her type" but talked to a guy from there who also didn't want to settle down (she said he was the oldest, like 29). She's from my dad's country.
She explicitly expressed it. She stated that you were the most attractive.
Thank you!
She also said I had a "different look" than the others she talked to.

• +1
She said "the vast majority guys from her own country weren't really her type" but talked to a guy from there who also didn't want to settle down (she said he was the oldest, like 29). She's from my dad's country.
You won, that’s what matters.
Thank you!
She also said I had a "different look" than the others she talked to.
Light eyes halo? 👀

• +1
so ur gf is from ur dads country, interesting. I am smelling ur dad is from lebanon prob. Cuz lebanese men are notorious for marrying black women and he could have been the offspring of that. My other guesses would be sudanese, yemeni or egyptian

• +1

Am I my halal girlfriend's first choice?​

What is this "halal girlfriend"?

Does it mean, she prays before she swallows your cock? :feelshehe:

• +1
You're her betabuxx bro. Lol.

• So Sad
What is this "halal girlfriend"?

Does it mean, she prays before she swallows your cock? :feelshehe:
Girlfriend with no sex/lewd touching before marriage.

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
you think, why? @emeraldglass
I don't think so. There are people who genuinely want to get married, unlike what this forum wants you to believe. Besides, you are good-looking, so it can't be just for the money.

• +1
her first choice is a white man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Xangsane
Yea so many dates she went to but never fucked. sure.

Do you think I seem to be in the minority?
Yes, because with vices of today, marriage does not seem as interesting as in the old days.

• +1
Context:

She said she spoke to Lebanese, Algerian, Syrian, etc men before, and one Saudi.

You couldn’t be your girlfriend’s first choice if she didn’t know you before she dated those other guys. Redcels put too much emphasis on “the first choice” when most relationships are between people who had relationships with other people before they settled down with their current wife or husband.

• +1
No, her first choice was big pink white nordic cock, but she had to settle down with you after getting pumped and dumped by a wide variety of white cocks.

• So Sad
You couldn’t be your girlfriend’s first choice if she didn’t know you before she dated those other guys. Redcels put too much emphasis on “the first choice” when most relationships are between people who had relationships with other people before they settled down with their current wife or husband.
So I wasn't first choice?

If you haven’t fucked her she’s not your girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
No, she would choose Shahin or Safir over you

• So Sad
2690242 download

• +1