Am I non-NT if I'm a chadlite and staunchly against having casual sex?

Am I non-NT if I'm a chadlite and staunchly against casual sex?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I need a strong emotional bond and connection with a girl before sex.

Girls, no matter what they say, will always get attached to a guy after sex, especially if he's chadlite or chad. That encounter, even if it's a 1 minute bad fuck in the bush, would forever be in her head as she wonders "why didn't he commit"? 20 years later she will grow to resent her betabuxx LTN husband and would cheat on her with chad, filing for divorce.

I hate having to witness the throes of a broken, damaged person. Whether that person is a man woman or child, I don't care. I can't see them suffer this way and I feel like if I partook in casual sex culture, I'd enable a slew of bitter, angry women who would pass on their legacy to their children as a result of their baggage due to degeneracy.

Casual sex increases my chances of getting STIs which I could pass onto my potential wife. It also can create emotionally damaged people. Men? They can't love anymore and they won't be able to have their very own children to see grow up, despite the fact we're not as emotionally affected as women in casual sex. Women? Resentment towards men because chad didn't commit after sex. Passing on that legacy to her betabuxx husband and possibly her children, especially female children when she tells her to "go Queen, don't listen to what others say".

I gotta think about the long-term implications before my own hedonistic pleasure.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Br0sk1, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
@pinchfizz1 @LightSkinNoob

Casual sex only damages the pair bonding of foids, not men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123, Melo95 and 1 other person
I need a strong emotional bond and connection with a girl before sex.

Girls, no matter what they say, will always get attached to a guy after sex, especially if he's chadlite or chad. That encounter, even if it's a 1 minute bad fuck in the bush, would forever be in her head as she wonders "why didn't he commit"? 20 years later she will grow to resent her betabuxx LTN husband and would cheat on her with chad, filing for divorce.

Casual sex increases my chances of getting STIs which I could pass onto my potential wife. It also can create emotionally damaged people. Men? They can't love anymore and they won't be able to have their very own children to see grow up. Women? Resentment towards men because chad didn't commit after sex.

I gotta think about the long-term implications before my own hedonistic pleasure.
Fr? What are the chances of you being chadlite

Tbh it shows you were raised in a healthy household but realistically your making yourself a tragic kind of hero, even average guys are having casual sex thanks to being NT, plus women have an abundance of 5.5 PSL+ guys to fuck thanks to dating apps, only non chadlite/chads are actually suffering.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deprived, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
It means you're gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, geezcel, Deleted member 12234 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Don't have sex before connection. Just masturbate if it gets too bad

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Mik
You are an autistic normie with a Photoshop license and too much time

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Chadeep, russwestbrook and 4 others
From a societal point, not entirely NT.

Does it really matter? Not really. Some girls may prefer it. From what I've seen top tier foids either play hard to get or are massive hoes. The ones that play hard to get may prefer the guy who doesn't throw it around. There is a derogatory term here for a chad that fucks everything that moves and it's really not a good look if u want people to respect you for anything more than just your physical appeal. And you always will get associated with both the hot girls you fuck and the ugly ones.

IMO if ur chad it's better to have a small but reasonable body count with high tier women. Darwinist ideals in terms of reproduction=fitness are not so strict and all encompassing. Chad can be selective and should be

Just make sure when you do get in bed with a girl that you know what ur doing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
No, not at all. I feel 0 attraction to men.
I need that intense emotional connection to a woman before sex.
You're Demisexual

• +1
F01F3F03 2CD0 4C29 87F4 D676A6D452CC

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, germanlooks and Deleted member 15004
From a societal point, not entirely NT.

Does it really matter? Not really. Some girls may prefer it. From what I've seen top tier foids either play hard to get or are massive hoes. The ones that play hard to get may prefer the guy who doesn't throw it around. There is a derogatory term here for a chad that fucks everything that moves and it's really not a good look if u want people to respect you for anything more than just your physical appeal. And you always will get associated with both the hot girls you fuck and the ugly ones.

IMO if ur chad it's better to have a small but reasonable body count with high tier women. Darwinist ideals in terms of reproduction=fitness are not so strict and all encompassing. Chad can be selective and should be

Just make sure when you do get in bed with a girl that you know what ur doing.
You sound like a foid:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
No, not at all. I feel 0 attraction to men.
I need that intense emotional connection to a woman before sex.
You're seen as more dignified and honourable, nothing to do with being NT.

• +1
Is it true you’re black? :whatfeels:

• Hmm...
No It Just Means you're a low t low libido cuck

• Hmm...
Maybe this attitude makes you non-NT, but I think it's very reasonable and dignified too.

• +1
Nah you're just a normally functioning man, don't fall for the western degeneracy that you need to do casual sex everyday to look cool. Intimate sex is above everything. Nothing moggs sex with deep emotional bonding

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
"Am I non-NT" Hmmm:feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• JFL
You're seen as more dignified and honourable, nothing to do with being NT.
Thank you; I thought it would make me cooler if I slayed foids but I'd rather not bow to peer pressure. I'd rather keep both my health and the mental health of others in check.

Maybe this attitude makes you non-NT, but I think it's very reasonable and dignified too.
Hookup culture is the norm here and it seems a lot of foids who are HTB or above don't want to settle down. Meanwhile many MTBs seem desperate for a boyfriend.

Nah you're just a normally functioning man, don't fall for the western degeneracy that you need to do casual sex everyday to look cool. Intimate sex is above everything. Nothing moggs sex with deep emotional bonding
This, and people think I'm a low T cuck for this.
I did have a blood test taken a year ago and I my testosterone results were well above average.

• +1
Reactions: Mik