Am I normal? (A question on my testosterone)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
  • So, even as a younger teenager, I was never able to actually fap back to back. My erections were never really super solid unless I abstained.
  • I never had high energy levels in my life, sleep was usually not great (my probably underwhelming puberty is the only time I actually got better sleep, due to higher GH)
  • My sex drive wasn't as high. Literally. Like people say that testosterone is life changing and makes you low inhib, but I was high inhib.
  • Even when I was a chronic coomer, it was once every 2 days since I just didn't have the sex drive to actually do once a day, or multiple times a day.

Does it sound like I was low T? Apparently, every male teenager is "full of testosterone", and it gives them the inhibition to approach women (jfl if you're cold approaching) , have insane levels of energy, etc.

I don't even wake up with erections every morning. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Lifefuel if I have low testosterone, since that means I've always had it since coming out of the womb.
Meaning I have (since birth) hypothyroidism, low testosterone, and conversely, that would also mean low estrogen and delayed growth plate closure :feelsautistic:

My outer eyebrows are so thin it's non-existent and apparently, that's a classic sign of hypothyroidism (or at least subclinical hypothyroidism). Ironically, I've had this ever since I was born (and I have some other signs, like late puberty, etc.)

Anyways, Is my testosterone normal?

Bruh you're a frequent poster on .org
Of course you're not normal, you're fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax, johnrocksaints, wombleboy12 and 6 others
  • So, even as a younger teenager, I was never able to actually fap back to back. My erections were never really super solid unless I abstained.
  • I never had high energy levels in my life, sleep was usually not great (my probably underwhelming puberty is the only time I actually got better sleep, due to higher GH)
  • My sex drive wasn't as high. Literally. Like people say that testosterone is life changing and makes you low inhib, but I was high inhib.
  • Even when I was a chronic coomer, it was once every 2 days since I just didn't have the sex drive to actually do once a day, or multiple times a day.

Does it sound like I was low T? Apparently, every male teenager is "full of testosterone", and it gives them the inhibition to approach women (jfl if you're cold approaching) , have insane levels of energy, etc.

I don't even wake up with erections every morning. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Lifefuel if I have low testosterone, since that means I've always had it since coming out of the womb.
Meaning I have (since birth) hypothyroidism, low testosterone, and conversely, that would also mean low estrogen and delayed growth plate closure :feelsautistic:

View attachment 2644698

My outer eyebrows are so thin it's non-existent and apparently, that's a classic sign of hypothyroidism (or at least subclinical hypothyroidism). Ironically, I've had this ever since I was born (and I have some other signs, like late puberty, etc.)

Do blood tests, if you actually get prescribed test than take it with Aromastatin inhibitor so you dont get gyno and your plates dont close

• +1
Reactions: Headhunter
Do blood tests, if you actually get prescribed test than take it with Aromastatin inhibitor so you dont get gyno and your plates dont close
Alright, thanks.

@ReadBooksEveryday gonna have a field day with this one jfl

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I have higher test than average but still high inhib and shit energy and everything..

View attachment 2644698

only way to truly know is blood test no point in trying this bro science

View attachment 2644698

wtf this boyo described me but ofc i didnt notice this thread and now he left so i cant dm him what he would do :fuk: