Am I not a good candidate for bimax? (CT Scan pic)

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Will send the whole bimax scan to Ramieri in a few weeks for his thoughts, but from here it looks like I have a Class I bite. Is bimax pointless essentially?

Screenshot 20220724 190220 Gallery
Screenshot 20220724 190300 Gallery

wheres your face bro? i only see your skull

wheres your face bro? i only see your skull
I need orbital implants, genioplasty and jaw angle implants.

I obviously have a long midface but I really don't know if the bimax is worth all the trouble
20220724 191627

Ideal for lefort III
Come on guys can I get some serious replies?

Surgery is one of the biggest decisions one will ever make in their life.

I wanna make the right one.

YOU HAVE SLIGHT BIMAXILLARY PROTRUSION.
you need to have your wisdom teeth removed and all your teeth slighlty pushed back either with molar distilation or miniscrews and springs. also may need a chin implant or genioplasty but i have seen many cases where pushing teeth back pushes chin forward. your protrusion isnt so bad that it requires 8 teeth removal 4 wisdom and 4 premolars thats for agressive cases

you need to have your wisdom teeth removed and all your teeth slighlty pushed back either with molar distilation or miniscrews and springs. also may need a chin implant or genioplasty but i have seen many cases where pushing teeth back pushes chin forward. your protrusion isnt so bad that it requires 8 teeth removal 4 wisdom and 4 premolars thats for agressive cases
Jesus this seems like it will take ages.

I reckon I'll just go for the genio and implants then.

So you're saying I need this and not double jaw surgery?

This orthodontic work will cause some aesthetic improvement?