Ik I am a gray. But I have ascended. Look at my previous post from a year ago and now

Join date twin 🤯

I apologize for the shit quality, its because I accidentally recorded on snap cam. It also protects me from edits of me ever going viral

About my mental health:
My mental health is fucking deteriorating. I don't feel like myself. I don't feel like I am lovable. I am schizo. And I hate myself. Idk why, many may consider me good looking but I genuinely find mself ugly. I feel like my teeth are bad but sadly my orthodontist is prolly jewish which is why she titles it as a cosmetic procedure which means I would have to pay myself. Maybe I will just get bimax. I am genuinely mental and I say this with full honesty, I may have some looks but I don't feel good looking or appreatiated or loved or anything in that sort. May god have mercy on us all.
genetics final boss

I apologize for the shit quality, its because I accidentally recorded on snap cam. It also protects me from edits of me ever going viral

About my mental health:
My mental health is fucking deteriorating. I don't feel like myself. I don't feel like I am lovable. I am schizo. And I hate myself. Idk why, many may consider me good looking but I genuinely find mself ugly. I feel like my teeth are bad but sadly my orthodontist is prolly jewish which is why she titles it as a cosmetic procedure which means I would have to pay myself. Maybe I will just get bimax. I am genuinely mental and I say this with full honesty, I may have some looks but I don't feel good looking or appreatiated or loved or anything in that sort. May god have mercy on us all.
i hope ur 5'6

About my mental health:
Least narcy PSL autist

• +1
Reactions: greywind, oily703 and Rationalchrismaxxer
Holy shit you looked like this before?

This is literally my inspiration to get jacked and debloat.

Attachments

• 1725901160700.png
    1725901160700.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel
I get being debilitatingly Narcy but why do it on a homosexual South Asian zookeeper forum instead of with... Women?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

About my mental health:
bro why are u gatekeeping ur shit just tell us how did u ascend

• +1
Reactions: matka, greywind, ronald_2 and 1 other person

About my mental health:
7-8/10

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
bro why are u gatekeeping ur shit just tell us how did u ascend
I did all the methods you know, just almost all of them to an autistic amount and intensity. I'm the towel pulling final boss.

tell us what you did then because i believe this is just puberty

tell us what you did then because i believe this is just puberty
ofc puberty is a major component, I won't even debate that but thats exactly what I used to gain momentum. I maxxed out lifestyle and diet more and more to get the most out of puberty growth. Puberty and hormones is your best friend when it comes to looksmaxxing. I did a lot of softmaxxes like stuff for eyebrows and jaw too.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and marigold
Did u hardmax?

Balance is key brother if people jfl this idc be depressed :tiny:🍆

Theres another side of selfimprovement/ascension which is underrated and that is self accpetance. You have to enjoy life and yourself and what you have. Its hard to mix them and integrate but you have to. Sometimes your good enough, sometimes you arents thats life. No one makes it out alive and on yourdeath bed you wont wish you had a sixpack or 6 foot height youll want people you love around you and no regrets.

Btw ascension boyo.

Jesus saves God bless