Am I of the ugly or strange look?

W

Whoremaxxking

Bronze
Am 5'8 how much more mass and tatts do I need to run RTT game and shag sloots for free IRL?

Current rating brahs?

Attachments

• 20220905_192034.jpg
    20220905_192034.jpg
    686.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
please tell me that's not a DBZ tattoo :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: DragonBallZCel
you look kind of retarded and ogre ❤️ don't make that face

please tell me that's not a DBZ tattoo :whatfeels:
Yeah it is lol, got it done 3 years ago and went to the first artist I saw. Big mistake not doing any research before hand.

Gonna get it re-done at some point then get a full sleeve in black and grey from a good artist.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Are you sucking in your cheeks? Are you trying to squinch your eye areas to make up for how dead and hollow they look? What is that confused stare

Overal 3.5PSL, LTN but I do have some suggestions. While your eye area is one of the first things I notice to be a failo the overall shape of them might not be too bad off. Not sure how they look without the squinting but they don't look too overly large and rounded. A hollow eye area like yours is both a major pro and a con in that while hollowness alone looks very bad, it can also indicate that your eyes are somewhat deepset as they don't appear buggish. You can get some very mogger results from filling out a hollow eye area. The result below was obtained through botox (filler around the eye has some health risks)

Botox on hollow eye

Here's a case of vice versa, removing fat from an eye drastically changes the shape and appearance (somewhat of a descension but again shows the importance of sufficient eye fat)

Eyelid fat removal

Another thing I notice is that you potentially have some jaw recession? Although they seem to be wide and defined enough to obtain somewhat of a hollow cheek look both your chin and nose seem to be a bit downturned which is a symptom of recession. Does your chin not align with your brow ridge from a profile view? You might need bimax to fix that

Your skin looks super ashy and uncared for. It looks like it's dying, no other way to put it. Though luckily getting on a skin routine isn't impossible and you should def do some research into it. Bring out some glow to it

One suggestion I'd also make would be to grow out a beard. It'd somewhat hide some recession as well as fit the overall rugid aesthetic you're going for. Also maybe don't shave so clean on the sides it makes you look like a shriveled turnip

Here's a rough morph with some of my notes in mind. Though actual results can either be much better or worse than this. Eye shapes are hard to predict with and without fat. You have some room for ascension yakhi 👍

Whoremaxxing morph

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Ibby1995 is back, the zoomers need to know about this god

Am 5'8 how much more mass and tatts do I need to run RTT game and shag sloots for free IRL?

Current rating brahs?
U just have the look of someone who hides cameras on female bathrooms gotta get that hair cut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
I like who looksmax.org members mog ITear Reddit members

How the fuck is he LTN, he's like high MTN with a thug halo. Looks like a low class guy who can fuck low class sluts if he's got the inhibition of a gorilla.

Wear lifts!

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You are better off @Whoremaxxking tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700