Am I paying too much?

V

Venommm_

Iron
Originally I was quoted £8200 for an open rhinoplasty to address crookedness , dorsal bump, and bridge width. I’ve now been quoted basically £10k (£9900) because I’m getting work done on the tip (which I asked for). in total I am fixing : crookedness, bridge width, dorsal hump, alar base reduction and alar width reduction

For reference I’m based in London, the surgeon I’m going to is very qualified and showed me some good pics of patients he has worked on

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why don't u do it in korea? Or turkey even?

• +1
Reactions: med
Why don't u do it in korea? Or turkey even?
I’m getting too much done I don’t wanna risk some Turkish surgeon fucking up my nose and making it look feminine and upturned, this is gonna be with me for life. If I was just getting a bump removal with some minor width reduction I’d consider it

I’m getting too much done I don’t wanna risk some Turkish surgeon fucking up my nose and making it look feminine and upturned, this is gonna be with me for life. If I was just getting a bump removal with some minor width reduction I’d consider it
I'm getting FUE in turkey, thinking I might also get the bump removed from my nose while I am there, I think that is the least painful part of rhino

• +1
Reactions: med, Venommm_ and coispet
Can you PM me with your surgeon?

I'm getting FUE in turkey, thinking I might also get the bump removed from my nose while I am there, I think that is the least painful part of rhino
Have you checked out closed rhino results?

Minimal swelling + no columella incision scar, not a lot you can do with closed other than shave down the dorsal hump and remove cartilage

Minimal swelling + no columella incision scar, not a lot you can do with closed other than shave down the dorsal hump and remove cartilage
Interesting no I hadn't looked at that, but it's hopefully all I need.

Issue is I also need a surgery for a deviated septum, which I have been putting off as I not been in England for a while

• +1
Interesting no I hadn't looked at that, but it's hopefully all I need.

Issue is I also need a surgery for a deviated septum, which I have been putting off as I not been in England for a while
It would be ideal to get rhino here in London since my parents would get suspicious of me travelling to Turkey and getting it done there, they’re aware I need surgery and I’m only on the waitlist for septo by the NHS

Yeah I have but that wouldn’t do much for me unfortunately , a big part is making it straight which most surgeons only do open + tip work is mainly done open

• +1
Bump removal is the easiest part

• +1
Yeah I have but that wouldn’t do much for me unfortunately , a big part is making it straight which most surgeons only do open + tip work is mainly done open
Could you DM me with the rhino surgeon quoting you £9k?

If you get minimal work done is it a lot cheaper?

Could you DM me with the rhino surgeon quoting you £9k?

If you get minimal work done is it a lot cheaper?
Yeah I’ll send in a min , for closed I got quoted 6100. For bump removal only and some slight thinning

• +1
Do it in the suburbs of india for 500$ and spend the rest on hookers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Venommm_
rhinoplasty in my country is 12k

Originally I was quoted £8200 for an open rhinoplasty to address crookedness , dorsal bump, and bridge width. I’ve now been quoted basically £10k (£9900) because I’m getting work done on the tip (which I asked for). in total I am fixing : crookedness, bridge width, dorsal hump, alar base reduction and alar width reduction

For reference I’m based in London, the surgeon I’m going to is very qualified and showed me some good pics of patients he has worked on
Pm the surgeon. Curious to know who this is. And no, those are standard London prices.

Turkey has the best rhino surgeons in the world.

• +1
Reactions: boringthot
Hey can you chat in pms? I believe we can exchange some valuable info cuz I have same problem and I'm researching it