Am I pretty?

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
I'm 27 years old, 150 Lbs, 5' 10" height.

So I'm trying to get some honest opinions from this community about my overall looks. I have suffered with severe body dysmorphia and social anxiety my entire life so I physically can't see an attractive person when I look in the mirror. I legitimately just lost my virginity 12 days ago by some miracle. (Wickedly proud of myself).

I began lifting about a month ago (I was skin and bones). Which seems to be helping a lot because women are actually looking at me now, as opposed to through me.

Attachments

• 20190717_121911~2.jpg
    20190717_121911~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
  • 20190703_212629.jpg
    20190703_212629.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 20190719_125351.jpg
    20190719_125351.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 142
face is ok but norwood reaper make you look so much older, your frame is below average your waist is too wide
consider doing something to your hair like hair transplant
i dont know how you fraud the 2nd selfie, you look so good compared to the 1st and 3rd pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and GhastlyGhoul
RIP your hairline
look up finasteride, dutasteride or minoxodil

3/10

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
face is ok but norwood reaper make you look so much older, your frame is below average your waist is too wide
consider doing something to your hair like hair transplant
i dont know how you fraud the 2nd selfie, you look so good compared to the 1st and 3rd pic

This is all pretty solid advice actually. I will consider the hair transplant thing. If I end up bald some day I can live with that.
I honestly think the 2nd photo was just really good lighting. I can't edit or use Photoshop to save my life.

As far as my frame goes, that's what I have I guess. I'm sure a woman can overlook my frame if it's covered in lean muscle. Or at least I hope so.

I guess, truth be told, I'm just happy my face isn't a trainwreck. Maybe in 6-12 months my body will look decent but until then, I can rest easy knowing I'm not a total dumpster fire.

r.i.p. incel

Anxiety kills me too. 5/10 especially for your age. Never heard of an incel that old getting laid. You look pretty normie not unattractive at all. This place will only worsen your BDD

Over

• +1
It's over

• +1
if you grew back your hair and hypertrophied your masseter + also had a decent body I think you could slay as a chadlite

Hair is life. I would suggest looking at maintenance with anti androgens and then doing a hair transplant since if you stabilise your hairloss you should be able to do it due to your age

My hairline seems to be the area that most of you focus on. This is fantastic! I'm happy to know that I can simply buy a hair transplant and(somewhat) fix my physical issue. I say somewhat because I know a transplant isn't a 100% fix. They fail sometimes.
I'm honestly contemplating a hair transplant now, as it is a relatively cheap surgery.

Truth talk, if I had a full head of hair with a shredded body, do you think I would have a shot at becoming a top tier normie?
I honestly don't strive to be a Chad, nor a Chad lite. Normie+ status is fine.

You're anything but pretty.

Do something about your hairline dude

Hairline and hair max ASAP

PSL 3.

• +1
Mogs me..

Shave all your head because you are losing your hairline and it's not a pretty sight when you let it grow

Umm you are white so 6/10 go slay boy

I'm 27 years old, 150 Lbs, 5' 10" height.

So I'm trying to get some honest opinions from this community about my overall looks. I have suffered with severe body dysmorphia and social anxiety my entire life so I physically can't see an attractive person when I look in the mirror. I legitimately just lost my virginity 12 days ago by some miracle. (Wickedly proud of myself).

I began lifting about a month ago (I was skin and bones). Which seems to be helping a lot because women are actually looking at me now, as opposed to through me.
Good face but shit hairline and ridicolous frame

Wear a lace hair system and you can find a 5/10 gf

you look like average russian father

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul