Am I racist for not wanting to get with a black girl?

Jibba

Jibba

Bronze
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Posts
437
Reputation
499
It's not like I hate her or anything but she is genuinely too dark

I would go for a black girl if she was lighter
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Gengar’s Ghost, prestrictionn and 2 others
you are entitled to your own taste OP

nothing wrong with that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Matrix88 and Jibba
Ever heard of a preference?
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, RoidedFighter and prestrictionn
kinda but okay fine.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kababcel and try2beme
Only if you’re black otherwise no
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Jibba and peptidehater22
It's not like I hate her or anything but she is genuinely too dark

I would go for a black girl if she was lighter
very disgusting actually, if you went out w her
 
Racist no. It’s your preference. That’s what foids say when they don’t wanna date jeets.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jibba and lowtide654
Just means your based and rather date a human being instead
 
never mix
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, EnteNoPersona and RoidedFighter
Racist no. It’s your preference. That’s what foids say when they don’t wanna date jeets.
Thanks man, now that I think about it if a girl was too white, I wouldn't want to date her either, so its not really about race
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Thanks man, now that I think about it if a girl was too white, I wouldn't want to date her either, so its not really about race
Exactly. It’s all about preferences. Anyone trying to guilt trip you with lousy words such as “racist” are just weirdos who need to stay in their lanes. Nobody gets to dictate who you are attracted to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jibba

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
2
Views
20
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
vaylenvislays
Replies
1
Views
25
sanz
sanz
sugarfucker
Replies
2
Views
56
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ClayBeingGray
Replies
11
Views
72
Rira84
Rira84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top