leukaemiacel
Solution
backtothesewers
IMG 4188
Norwood 5 its ova

• So Sad
Reactions: backtothesewers
srs, just high forehead or receding?

Can’t compare to pics when I was younger because I always had my hair over my forehead but I believe it’s receding

• WTF
Reactions: Jeww
srs, just high forehead or receding?

Can’t compare to pics when I was younger because I always had my hair over my forehead but I believe it’s receding
Fuck you chad, your literally NW0.

You just have a naturally high hairline.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n9wiff, thatrandomteen, Marukosu._. and 1 other person
it’s 70% MTB’s and they think I’m mysterious at first but then they find out I’m just retarded
Well atleast you had mtbs. I'm retarded but with 0 mtbs. You can't possibly be that retarded.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and backtothesewers
Well atleast you had mtbs. I'm retarded but with 0 mtbs. You can't possibly be that retarded.
I pull up to the party, sit on a couch, shake because humans, wait for tipsy mtb or rarily htb to offer sex, proceed to lose fractions of my mortal soul with someone who doesn’t mean shit to me without making any genuine connection then feel depressed in the morning because I will never find pure love because I’m blackpilled and redpilled to the point of irreparableness and can only say “so umhh, what’s your favorite color” because women don’t know about blackpill

you are not missing out 👍

• Hmm...
anyways, recessed as fuck, when I rub my scalp I see dozens of hairs fall out

I pull up to the party, sit on a couch, shake because humans, wait for tipsy mtb or rarily htb to offer sex, proceed to lose fractions of my mortal soul with someone who doesn’t mean shit to me without making any genuine connection then feel depressed in the morning because I will never find pure love because I’m blackpilled and redpilled to the point of irreparableness and can only say “so umhh, what’s your favorite color” because women don’t know about blackpill

Ok fine. But how the fuck did a white chad like you grow to become non nt? Your kind is worshipped from early age, and constantly put in social situations. How did it get to this point?

• So Sad
  • +1
Ok fine. But how the fuck did a white chad like you grow to become non nt? Your kind is worshipped from early age, and constantly put in social situations. How did it get to this point?
fought w cancer my whole childhood, could only redditmaxx and animemaxx from the hospital, because I chemomaxxed was fat as fuck til 17, somehow still developed bones, then discovered manosphere and then blackpill at 19 -> non NT :,(

• So Sad
fought w cancer my whole childhood, could only redditmaxx and animemaxx from the hospital, because I chemomaxxed was fat as fuck til 17, somehow still developed bones, then discovered manosphere and then blackpill at 19 -> non NT :,(
Damn. Your chad genes were so strong that you grew chad bones during chemo.

Go see a therapist tbh, You need to fix this shit or you'll die alone.

• +1

Fuck, this is so on point

• So Sad
Reactions: backtothesewers