Am I recessed acording to this x-ray ?

imist

imist

Brutal namecel
If I am recessed, what surgeries would help me ?

Forgot to add

Attachments

• jfsidjsid.PNG
    jfsidjsid.PNG
    715.8 KB · Views: 0
@BlackpillRemedy

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
no

• +1
Reactions: imist
@BlackpillRemedy

IMG 2698
IMG 2699

SNA = 83 SNB = 82

That's excellent forward growth, you're around the upper limits of normality.

it's NOT over for your jaws at all.

I'm curious to see your face knowing it's a naturally very well forward grown one.

@emeraldglass @imist

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, widdi and qxtwz7854
View attachment 2894572View attachment 2894579
SNA = 83 SNB = 82

That's excellent forward growth, you're around the upper limits of normality.

it's NOT over for your jaws at all.

I'm curious to see your face knowing it's a naturally very well forward grown one.

@emeraldglass @imist
I was worried about my facial developement because i've had 4 premolar extraction with my orthodontic treatment in my early teens (at around 13 till recently when i got my braces off at 17), glad to know i still have good forward growth I guess now genetics are law. But idk my profile looks bad in my opinion, broke my nose and now it's hooked and i'm around at 19% bodyfat wich I think it hides my actual bone structure and I look kinda recessed. Here is some morphs where i edited only my nose and a unfrauded pics too

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
I was worried about my facial developement because i've had 4 premolar extraction with my orthodontic treatment in my early teens (at around 13 till recently when i got my braces off at 17), glad to know i still have good forward growth I guess now genetics are law. But idk my profile looks bad in my opinion, broke my nose and now it's hooked and i'm around at 19% bodyfat wich I think it hides my actual bone structure and I look kinda recessed. Here is some morphs where i edited only my nose and a unfrauded pics too

Clearly a good profile, this just further supports the ceph measurements.

You're safe, bro, your forward growth is excellent.

Also it's true that, although you don't NEED it, a rhino would benefit you, nice morphs.

• Love it
Reactions: imist