Am I recessed enough for double jaw surgery?

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
Based on my profile, is my lower third recessed enough that bimax (double jaw surgery) is worth the money and long recovery?

D74D0679 2667 4962 B304 38EC1497B6A0

Attachments

• 2F4E297D-596F-45A9-9914-0154389B332F.jpeg
    2F4E297D-596F-45A9-9914-0154389B332F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and subhuman incel
yes

• +1
Reactions: highT
Roughly what amount of PSL point increase do you think it would be (and I understand you can’t fully know without seeing the eye area)? I’d probably need to pay out of pocket plus there are risks, so I’d want to make sure it’s worth it.

Is there a way your insurance might pay for it? Do you have sleep apnea?

Is there a way your insurance might pay for it? Do you have sleep apnea?
I’m getting tested this week, but I’m pretty sure I don’t have it (I know it’s possible to have it without knowing). I think I’m likely to develop it in the future, but I doubt insurance would pay for that.

I have a high income so I am not opposed to paying out of pocket (would need to fly from the US to Europe though because US prices for top surgeons are ridiculous).

Bro just mew and chew.

Bro just mew and chew.
This is a joke, right? Mewing is such a meme that I can’t even tell if people are being sarcastic about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 4054, .👽. and 3 others
This is a joke, right? Mewing is such a meme that I can’t even tell if people are being sarcastic about it.
Mew, chew, and plan your bimax.

• +1
Reactions: bendoverer, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15601
JFL at people who think mewing is a joke.

You are balding enough for finastride

JFL at people who think mewing is a joke.
I think it’s a good thing to do, I just think for adults it’s not enough to truly move the maxilla

Recessed enough for lefort 3 and monobloc osteotomy

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Fear, lasthope and 3 others
You shaved like an idiot there are still a few pubichairs on your cheeks

Do you even shower?

LOL yeah but I was unshowered in this photo. It was taken first thing in the morning

You don't look like you need bimax, probably will look retarded after getting one
Ever thought about implants? The problem is the lack of bone mass

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
You don't look like you need bimax, probably will look retarded after getting one
Ever thought about implants? The problem is the lack of bone mass
What do you mean by lack of bone mass? And believe it or not I already have a chin implant lol, that’s how recessed I am

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, .👽., subhuman incel and 1 other person
What do you mean by lack of bone mass? And believe it or not I already have a chin implant lol, that’s how recessed I am
Bro you should research more about surgeries double jaw surgery is not for everyone, I only see extremely recessed people doing it
Do you have any pics before the implant?
Because if you move your jaw forward it will look weird imo, since your teeth seem to be in a good place rn

• JFL
Here is a pic before the implant (really not much of a difference honestly).
E222BC19 7AA5 404C 861D 9B74D4A19E5D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and subhuman incel
Fuck , this is brutal. Bro why didn't u take my username ? Go for Super Bimax , Sliding Genioplaaty , + custom jaw wraparound implants , hairtransplant

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you r recessed as hell ma nigga get tera bimax asap :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: one job away and subhuman incel
U need Super Bimax bro:feelswhy:

• +1
You definitely need bimax, recessed af. Really unlucky base

• +1
Reactions: one job away and subhuman incel
Based on my profile, is my lower third recessed enough that bimax (double jaw surgery) is worth the money and long recovery?

View attachment 1517732
Absolutely, I was initially prepared to say no, since bimax is unnecessary if you are questioning getting it in the first place, but you are bordering on birdcel my dude. I’d say you need bimax + wrap around.