Am I recessed

D

Deleted member 12413

Gold
In this pic my head is looking sideways but am I recessed?

Attachments

• E7B9CB4C-4A7B-4577-9B67-D3A0D7DF4FB9.jpeg
    E7B9CB4C-4A7B-4577-9B67-D3A0D7DF4FB9.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 135
you're clearly trying to fraud in the picture and you still look recessed, so yeah you are recessed.
But dont worry too much about it cuz side profile means almost nothing, as long as u have a tall chin and thick eyebrows u should be good.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
looks recessed imo, but I would need more pictures

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
Frankfurt plane

keep your head like this

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS and Deleted member 12218
you're clearly trying to fraud in the picture and you still look recessed, so yeah you are recessed.
But dont worry too much about it cuz side profile means almost nothing, as long as u have a tall chin and thick eyebrows u should be good.
So side profile is cope?

Also is meeks recessed too

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
yes

meeks has recessed jaw, u have recessed chin, both shit profiles
Meeks has a recessed jaw? Ppl on looksmax say if u have a recessed jaw its over

yes

meeks has recessed jaw, u have recessed chin, both shit profiles
meeks doesn't have a recessed jaw

he has dentoalveolar protrusion making his chin appear recessed
also there is no real difference between jaw and chin recession
the chin is just another part of the mandible labelled separately for anatomical convenience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Meeks has a recessed jaw? Ppl on looksmax say if u have a recessed jaw its over
he does indeed have a recessed jaw. Tbh in my opinion he's ugly, but not because of his jaw but rather due to his skull. He looks like Oleg Mongol in most of his shots except that one mugshot
cannes-2017-l-oreal-paris-party-photos-28.jpg

Maxilla (upper jaw) is ok, lower jaw/chin is recessed but not too much (get a proper side profile picture ur kinda frauding)

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
he does indeed have a recessed jaw. Tbh in my opinion he's ugly, but not because of his jaw but rather due to his skull. He looks like Oleg Mongol in most of his shots except that one mugshot
cannes-2017-l-oreal-paris-party-photos-28.jpg
I just turned 16, do you think my face will grow more and potentially fix my chin, or is it over

I just turned 16, do you think my face will grow more and potentially fix my chin, or is it over
nothings gonna change bruh, but dont worry its not over, u seem to have a tall chin and decent soft features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 12413
nothings gonna change bruh, but dont worry its not over, u seem to have a tall chin and decent soft features
Fr? I read a study saying that facial growth happened a bit during 16-21

Fr? I read a study saying that facial growth happened a bit during 16-21
yeah it grows proportionally though, so the entirety of your skull grows in tandem, not just the one feature u want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
just be recessed theory.