Am I retarded if I completely skip leg days for the first 6 months or so?

Deleted member 14682

Deleted member 14682

Just a man and his will to ascend
I need to get the show muscles big for when I go out clubbing once I start college. My legs look like shit but I naturally store a lot of fat in them so they're not complete sticks like a lot of people's when they start gymcelling.
Basically I just want to train my entire upper body. Am I autistic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14667, Heguldus and Deleted member 6403
i do it too, fuck leg day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 14682
just do a set of legs before u leave every time

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 14682
U are a retard. Legs are everything

• Ugh..
Reactions: court monarch777
I need to get the show muscles big for when I go out clubbing once I start college. My legs look like shit but I naturally store a lot of fat in them so they're not complete sticks like a lot of people's when they start gymcelling.
i skipppedd leg day for 3 years, i regret it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Heguldus, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Xangsane, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
cope. Unless you play sports, people only do leg days so they don't get memed for skipping them.
They matter for aesthetics too. I like powerlifting so I train

I stopped training legs and dont care btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14682
just do 1 or 2 leg exercises at the end of your workout:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Prettyboy
Legs contain big muscles so when you train them your T, HGH and all the good hormones spike, you have a limited amount of recovery on the other hand. I would train them at least one day a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5180, Entschuldigung and 6 others
if you dont enjoy leg day youre low t

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
I do no leg day, just squats twice a week at the start of my workout.

• So Sad
that's what i'm doing and i put decent amount of muscle on my upper body

Yes it is. Don't skip leg day memes exists for a reason: It looks retarded! Besides, the more muscle mass your body has, the more calories you burn, so it will help you leanmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and AsGoodAsItGets
I just want a body like that, so there's no need to train legs, it won't be unbalanced

Yes, not only because you'll look comical but training legs will help the rest of your body
it has to do with hormones, legs are big so they have big influence on our bodies

Legs contain big muscles so when you train them your T, HGH and all the good hormones spike, you have a limited amount of recovery on the other hand. I would train them at least one day a week.
^^^^

Any exercise elevates these hormones. A small spike in T won't make your arms bigger though

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Any exercise elevates these hormones. A small spike in T won't make your arms bigger though
That's what the pros recommend. Best thing is just to try it yourself.

I just do 12 sets of leg press a week for legs takes 30 minutes, stop being a puss

That's what the pros recommend. Best thing is just to try it yourself.
I have tried and that didnt change anything. Actually I have faster upper-body progress after stopped doing leg days. Pros are roiding and telling us that we just need compound movements to build muscles, but for natties it's of utmost importance to fatigue muscle in order to force it to grow

not autistic

• +1
I hate leg days. The main reason I go to the gym is to get a crazy pump and I can’t do this on leg days.