am I salvageable or should I rope?

F

farpy

Iron
I want u to be brutally honest with me and tell me what I should do to not look like a subhuman (if there’s even anything that could save me)

i am 190 cm (6'3) at 19 years old

IMG 4980 IMG 4982 IMG 4983

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, autisticpain17, slavicmogger and 5 others
skull the size of my testicle

• +1
Reactions: penisbreath123, watah, KKanye223 and 1 other person
Leave the site and just live your life bro otherwise the chances of actually killing yourself will skyrocket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, slavicmogger, Deleted member 45930 and 1 other person
good height, good haircut, decent lips

as for everything else, subpar 😢

fix ur tired eyes and eyebags
start squintmaxxing since its super easy to do without needing to focus on
fix ur pencil neck by training it
groom ur eyebrows
try to debloat ur face
try to tan a bit

it might be over, but you can still try 🙏

@depressionmaxxing is this ur alt?

I would Edward Scissorhandsmaxx brother and slay emo pussy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
good height, good haircut, decent lips

as for everything else, subpar 😢

fix ur tired eyes and eyebags
start squintmaxxing since its super easy to do without needing to focus on
fix ur pencil neck by training it
groom ur eyebrows
try to debloat ur face
try to tan a bit

it might be over, but you can still try 🙏
the area around my eyes is dark bcs of my atopic eczema. all doctors told me it will stay forever soo idk what to do abt that

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
the area around my eyes is dark bcs of my atopic eczema. all doctors told me it will stay forever soo idk what to do abt that

I have dark circles bro, they not ideal but they don’t deny the pussy pass.

Tall and nice hair, I would say because you have tall bones if you were to roid and such you might have decent niche appeal. I’d say focus on your physique

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I have dark circles bro, they not ideal but they don’t deny the pussy pass.
i want to not hate myself and self sabotage in everything i do, not just get pussy

• +1
Reactions: cicada0x
“Muh height > face!!!”

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
how old are u? maybe you just need time to mature

Would rather be a dwarf than have a mug like yours. Maybe you can luck out and find a girl who has a height fetish :lul:
its crazy how insecure short guys are

Bro my honest advice is that either your parents are subhumans or you have literally no testosterone in your body.
Blast tren or something idrk

i know it sounds gay but USE MAKEUP trust me bro

Bro my honest advice is that either your parents are subhumans or you have literally no testosterone in your body.
Blast tren or something idrk
probably 0 test. i was fat kid only playing videogames, during covid i grew like 20-30cm in height which made me skinny and my lifestyle been shit ever since

its crazy how insecure short guys are
I’m not even short jfl, I’m saying I’d rather be a dwarf than have that deformed abomination of a face you have to sadly wake up to every morning.

Ive been on this site for years and never seen someone as ugly as you, there is nothing you could do to even become visible to women.

I’m not even short jfl, I’m saying I’d rather be a dwarf than have that deformed abomination of a face you have to sadly wake up to every morning.

Ive been on this site for years and never seen someone as ugly as you, there is nothing you could do to even become visible to women.
why r u so defensive abt height if ur not short bud

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
Reactions: farpy
why r u so defensive abt height if ur not short bud
Jesus your tiny brain must be the reason why you have a peanut skull. I’m not being defensive about my height I simply stated I’m not short.

If thats being defensive then maybe add being low iq to the list of reasons why you should end it