am i saved from balding? (23andme test)

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
as many of you may know i had a natural vegeta hairline and tried to get a transplant sadly its botched and need another one from a good doctor willing to transplant on a 20 year old which is going to be virtually impossible cuz of the progressive nature of hair loss but i never lost hair and neither did my mums dad who died in his 70s with great hair so i took a 23andme test and got this resultView attachment 1386554
is this enough to convince a hair transplant doctor to work with me?
i want to get over this as soon as possible as it has literally destroyed me.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
as many of you may know i had a natural vegeta hairline and tried to get a transplant sadly its botched and need another one from a good doctor willing to transplant on a 20 year old which is going to be virtually impossible cuz of the progressive nature of hair loss but i never lost hair and neither did my mums dad who died in his 70s with great hair so i took a 23andme test and got this resultView attachment 1386554
is this enough to convince a hair transplant doctor to work with me?
i want to get over this as soon as possible as it has literally destroyed me.

what went wrong with your HT?

Keep in mind normies don't consider anything below like norwood 3 to be balding jfl
thought that as well. they often say men start balding when they're in their 30s or whatever but they already went nw1-2 in their 20s.