Am I schizo? Or is it real

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,690
Reputation
35,218
Nigga I just saw a 22 year old me morphed Chad asf standing next to Hexum

Saying everything’s gonna be okay


Trust the process

The spirits have awaken

What the fuck

Or was I hallucainatinf

I don’t take any drugs
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns, lacobus, Thodian and 1 other person
all you do is stroke your dick to your own reflection

it's like the 50th post glazing yourself, just log off and live atp
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and TrueAfghan
all you do is stroke your dick to your own reflection

it's like the 50th post glazing yourself, just log off and live atp
I’m calling myself ugly nigga

THIS IS THE OPPSOTIFR OF GLAZING MYSELF


IM SAYING I SAW A MORPH VERSION KF ME WHO IS MUCH BETTER LOOKING
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lacobus and hax
Do I have potential?
IMG 0360
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus
You took a look how it’s like in Gandy heaven
 
Nigga I just saw a 22 year old me morphed Chad asf standing next to Hexum

Saying everything’s gonna be okay


Trust the process

The spirits have awaken

What the fuck

Or was I hallucainatinf

I don’t take any drugs
tired fight club GIF
 
Nigga I just saw a 22 year old me morphed Chad asf standing next to Hexum

Saying everything’s gonna be okay


Trust the process

The spirits have awaken

What the fuck

Or was I hallucainatinf

I don’t take any drugs
IMG 5413
IMG 5412
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Nigga I just saw a 22 year old me morphed Chad asf standing next to Hexum

Saying everything’s gonna be okay


Trust the process

The spirits have awaken

What the fuck

Or was I hallucainatinf

I don’t take any drugs
Ur possessed by the spirit of hexum and he is foreshadowing ur future . Ur cursed by his spirit go to ur local church and get an exorcism done on u
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Serious am i a schizo
Replies
0
Views
30
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
16
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
lowinhibragecel
Replies
26
Views
137
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
FoidMayweather
Replies
0
Views
24
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
TGUN.
Replies
19
Views
98
Nectar
Nectar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top