Attachments

• 20240821_135505.jpg
    20240821_135505.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, YungTrappa, maarda and 6 others
You dont look real

Please, don't spend your childhood thinking about looksmaxxing. Enjoy life, young friend. Come back in a bunch of years.

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace, cmstormhox and Sean o' Tist
nigga you 15?
I saw a thread last night
that guy was 87 kilos and 187 and he was 15 too (highly doubt it)

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I looked even worse with long hair like a retarded gay tbh
Your hairline is f up try mullet also frame Maxx
I'd nothing works go for roids

gymmaxx bro blast hgh how tall is ur ass

wtf are kids doing nowadays, I was rotting on vidya forums back then

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox and HighTierSubhuman
wtf are kids doing nowadays, I was rotting on vidya forums back then
Yeah I got caught up in that but I'm glad I have something to do id rather try to elevate my looks then sit in my bed all day like I used to

Please, don't spend your childhood thinking about looksmaxxing. Enjoy life, young friend. Come back in a bunch of years.
Actuelly never come back. I was also 15 when i joined and now im 18. Fucked my life up.

Do what you want until you're 16

• +1
get the fuck out of here before i report you to the mods
come back when you're 16
Why does that even matter I know it's annoying to see kids and everything but im genuinely confused about my looks and wanna find out and try to elevate them

• +1
Actuelly never come back. I was also 15 when i joined and now im 18. Fucked my life up.
In fact, this place improves you in some way at the end of the day, even though it makes you more selfless

Why does that even matter I know it's annoying to see kids and everything but im genuinely confused about my looks and wanna find out and try to elevate them
look
you're genuinely just a kid
JUST A KID
dont think about allat rn and play sports
this entire forum is toxic

In fact, this place improves you in some way at the end of the day, even though it makes you more selfless
No it doesnt, it makes you insecure about things you cannot change. Its good to know looks matter but this site will do nothing for that

the point is you literally can't reliably elevate them at this age because your looks are actively and constantly changing, so anyone giving you specific advice would be acting immoral imho.

look
you're genuinely just a kid
JUST A KID
dont think about allat rn and play sports
this entire forum is toxic
Okay but last question like genuinely do you think I'm sub 5 for my age

No it doesnt, it makes you insecure about things you cannot change. Its good to know looks matter but this site will do nothing for that
legit

the point is you literally can't reliably elevate them at this age because your looks are actively and constantly changing, so anyone giving you specific advice would be acting immoral imho.
Okay last question do you think I'm sub 5

• +1
Okay but last question like genuinely do you think I'm sub 5 for my age
nope you're just like all of us were at one point
young and underdeveloped

This is your problem dude here are hundreds of topics here to improve
Here, a person who turns their lives from bad to good
@pneumocystosis

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
What are you doing on .org at 13, go outside and play w your friends
I do go out a lot with my friends but im away rn and I was just wondering if I even have a chance to look good

I do go out a lot with my friends but im away rn and I was just wondering if I even have a chance to look good
Dont worry abt it now at 13 your bones havent even developed . Wait till your like 16-21 and then make another post

Yea but it is possible to somehow atleast minimal make yourself look better atleast I hope so I was just wondering if that would even help me or if iam that ugly that I should just give up on trying to make myself look better and focus on something else

bhai get a human haircut for damn sake. JFL you look like you're about to get sent to the balditary:lul:. You have good structure and pheno for your age why cuck yourself with such a subhuman haircut?

genuinely leave because it's gonna fuck up ur mental health

fingol excellence

bro u will ruin your life on this site, you dont need girls at this stage you are barely developed, get off of this site come back when you are 15/16 also height wise you will probably get to 185+ with a good diet of 150g protien, vit d ect and cardio for 1 hour 4x a week, fuck looksmaxxing get off this site

As strange as it may sound, at your age, looks are almost irrelevant. I had my only girlfriend when I was 14 and I was ltn with acne. Just be nt and go to the gym. That's all that matters at your age tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
Honestly man just softmaxx and you'll be okay rn yeah sure you don't look the best you literally you just became a teen this year probably so it gonna be aight just do the basics stuff and you'll be good

As strange as it may sound, at your age, looks are almost irrelevant. I had my only girlfriend when I was 14 and I was ltn with acne. Just be nt and go to

As strange as it may sound, at your age, looks are almost irrelevant. I had my only girlfriend when I was 14 and I was ltn with acne. Just be nt and go to the gym. That's all that matters at your age tbh.
That's just a simplified way of saying it's over

And yes I know they dont really matter I've been in one relationship but I don't care about having girls I just wanna feel pretty

just get off this forum