Am I subhuman?

Deleted member 17228

Deleted member 17228

Iron
I'm almost 26, my birthday is precisely in about two months and thirteen days. I get called a larper by many incels on sites and forums such as this. I am not a larper, and I want an honest opinion on how to slay some stacies at my work. I dont think I'm too shabby, I do need improvement. I'm a bit of a nerd, but girls like that I think, I still live with my mum in the UK, and I am white. People think I'm Mexican, I dont know why. Anyways please rate me and tell me how I can improve.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: socrates^, Aetheling, Mrinfinityx and 3 others
They think you are a Mexican because you have brown eyes and Americans think all white people have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I'm almost 26, my birthday is precisely in about two months and thirteen days. I get called a larper by many incels on sites and forums such as this. I am not a larper, and I want an honest opinion on how to slay some stacies at my work. I dont think I'm too shabby, I do need improvement. I'm a bit of a nerd, but girls like that I think, I still live with my mum in the UK, and I am white. People think I'm Mexican, I dont know why. Anyways please rate me and tell me how I can improve.View attachment 1495817

Attachments

• video0-245-1.mp4
    1.5 MB

• JFL
Reactions: Aetheling
I'm almost 26, my birthday is precisely in about two months and thirteen days. I get called a larper by many incels on sites and forums such as this. I am not a larper, and I want an honest opinion on how to slay some stacies at my work. I dont think I'm too shabby, I do need improvement. I'm a bit of a nerd, but girls like that I think, I still live with my mum in the UK, and I am white. People think I'm Mexican, I dont know why. Anyways please rate me and tell me how I can improve.View attachment 1495817
Firstly change ur phone camera and come back

Its over for pencilheadcels

Nah you defo need to hit the gym mate, maybe change up your hairstyle too and also that facial expression, just look into all the softmaxxes, but gym is gonna be your main looksmax based on what I can imagine your frame is like, don’t give up and max at what you’ve got

you are beyond subhuman and you need to get shotgun implants ASAP