I can't cope with the fact I am a truecel 29yo man without a disability.

Nobody in their right mind would post a pic on this forum especially now a whole bunch of tik tokers etc use it and its becoming well known. Posting urself is just proof ur lost and dc at all about real life and ur reputation if anything.
no pic =
Image 2

bye

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
"i haven't fucked in years"
stopped reading there, never reading another thread of yours you fakecel. You give actual oldcel incels like me a bad rep with this fake bullshit. You even have a lot of money too. Fuck off

"i haven't fucked in years"
stopped reading there, never reading another thread of yours you fakecel. You give actual oldcel incels like me a bad rep with this fake bullshit. You even have a lot of money too. Fuck off
anyone can have sex by spam-approaching with low-standards at alcoholic events (dumpster-diving)

if u truly never had sex it's voluntary.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
oke tell me about the 30 times you went clubbing, while soft-maxxed, and hitting on LTB drunk girls.
How come it never worked out?

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I read every atom, and I can relate extremely much

My level of consciousness and general intelligence has fucked me all my life in terms of interactions with women.

In 5th grade I turned down my childhood crush after  SHE approached me and asked me if I wanted us to be lovers.

In high school I turned down my virgin crush from Christian church who SHE started making moves on me after the bad boy guy in my class turned her down because he was too dumb for her.

In the summer between high school and college I lost my virginity to a girl 7 years older from my home country, but living in the Netherlands, after SHE approached me on FB (me without having pictures there), just because of my comment on a group, which she thought was smart. Followed a 6 month long distance relationship, physical dating, she went back to Holland, after which I ghost her..

At university I left the girls for good and was trying to build a future + the pandemic happened and kind of ruined a lot of what was supposed to be the university experience..

At the first job, after 2 months already a colleague had me as a crush and SHE was making big moves on me. I turned her down using dumb and irrelevant reasons.

In my master's at university, I had 2 former colleagues from my first job who were giving me signals and touching me a lot/starting to enter my personal space a lot, which I didn't make any moves towards them after all..

All this because of my far too alcoholic, dumb, conscienceless parents, who I didn't feel ever gave me an environment where I could bring a girl and develop something with her in the long term..

Not only that, but also because I was always over-analyzing everything, thinking too long term rather than enjoying the present and that opportunity, no matter how short it would last. I always didn't want to lose my aura around me, I always seemed mentally untouchable in front of others..

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Now what I want out of life is just a girl with a personality / intelligence / way of speaking and appearance like this girl used as a decoy in this video, with whom to just sit and discuss all the philosophies of the world and universal existence in general, and at the end for her to tells me that everything will be okay, even though we both know it won't..

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
nigga paying a whore for an all nighter is thousands of euros. who u think I am? bill gates?
It's not that expensive. And you have Money. As i said, it's not really that important to you. You Just have been conditioned by society that your worth Is expressed in how much sex you get, hence why you feel so overwhelmed.

Yes, echt een kankerland. Ik snap niet waarom mensen dit land zo geweldig vinden.
omdat NL niet zo subhuman is en normies een goed leven hebben als ze de script volgen van middelbareschool, uni en wageslaven met mtb. Maar sommige mensen willen gewoon meer uit het leven en wordn hard genaaid door hoge belastingdruk

I hope this isn't a copy and paste from reddit, I'm 22 and I'm worse than you I didn't graduate and this is what awaits me at 29 in 1000 times worse. I was also extremely abused during my childhood and I'm an associal dog with a big agoraphobia, no matter how hard I work on it and do my best it won't go away I'm doomed for life to have this

I have no physical issues, in fact I am in top condition. I mogged everyone at my rowing fraternity in strength and stamina.
Even today I have no doubts I could get my body to climb the Mount.Everest if I wanted to. I perform well, minimal pain, good stamina/strength.

I have no mental issues other than being depressed because I am truecel?!? I am top1% in IQ, everything. I have top-tier cognition.
I have an avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) from the parental childhood abuse I endured, but I honestly manage it well, although I do recognize certain negative effects on my life quality from this.

Overall it's easier to fraud a good life with AVPD than to actually live it.
Like I can make good social things happen in my life objectively, but then my AVPD makes it impossible to enjoy and build upon it.

Money? I have hundreds of thousands in investments. I also have student-loan debt, but my overall situation isn't bleak whatsoever and my potential is massive.
I lost more than 350k euros in 2020 when I tried to become a millionaire by 'gambling' with financial-derivatives. I lost, okay.
Now in 2024 I am back on my feet again with 250k in stock-investments, back from scratch, from the gutter. My potential is insane.

Then what about personality, you may ask. You must have a bad personality.
Nigga, I am one of the funniest and most extroverted guys you will meet. Only AVPD holding me back somewhat.

Somehow today, I am a 29yo man without friends, family, relationship, nothing.
You would think such a life is relegated to some really unfortunate people; People with severe autism, down syndrome, wheelchair-bound.

Yet I am this totally normal guy that people at my job believe: 'is a slayer, he is still studying at that age?!?, fucking around, lol hahaha. when will he grow up?! he is still breaking girl's hearts?! hah he will grow up eventually, he is a good guy'-vibe

idk tbh it is all just a terrible tragedy. Maybe from my perspective it is just impossible to make sense of? I just can't understand.

I've had some recent encounter with an old female housemate of mine and she was talking about how a female friend of hers had a crush on me. I met that girl twice through her, she was a skater-girl alternative chick and I am also a skater-boy, basically.(I don't feel like one at all, but I literally skateboard every day so JFL, I just think it's more fun to do my groceries on a skateboard than on foot. I also skate to work. But I am very far detached from anything a 'skaterboy lifestyle' is about.)

Anyways I somewhat vibed with that girl, but nothing really came out of it. I did find her attractive, so when she said she had a crush on me I was like, wtf? Why didn't you ever tell me or let me know or something. And she responded in some agitated way like: 'like since when do you need help with finding girls, why you ask me?!'

Like I am some fuckboy player or something :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

holy fuck man, its completely over for me tbh. I know you all gonna call me fakecel rn but Fuck you retards. I haven't fucked in YEARS and I was khhv at 23yo. go fuck yourself u dumb retards.

Looking+acting like a slayer means nothing when in reality you are truecel. fucking idiots. There's nothing i can do.
its completely over and it honestly never began.

This was all years ago when I was indeed, still having very occasional success. But honestly looking back, fucking a girl once every 6 months, what the fuck are we even talking about?! I was on 4 dating apps trying hard and going on dates non-stop with girls way below my looks-level.

Looking back? I was in total despair dumpster-diving, but back then I was somewhat in good spirit, good mood, and just making the best of my situation.

Either way, now at 29yo, its over. I don't socialize anymore, I don't even care about dating, female contact, sex, relationships nothing. its over:feelsgood:
All these meaningless attributes pale compared to being socially maladapted. Ironic isn't it.

Perhaps you’re a sperg (often goes with AvPD). People here undermine the autism tax thinking that it’s a bluepilled excuse. But in reality your genetics is more than your physical appearance (even though autism often has some physical manifestations like wide-set eyes, short midface and short philtrum, for example).

Ted Kaczyński (Unabomber) was a decent looking young man with a genius IQ but it didn’t matter cause he felt alienated from the society he lived in. His sexual frustration turned into thoughts about transitioning, and later on his dark triad acts of killing normies he despised so much.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
View attachment 3194072
this is me bloated with short-hair

if i cant succeed with these looks, I have no faith in looksmaxxing.

Yes I can debloat, get leaner
yes I can get more muscular
yes I can get better fashion
yes I can get a hair-transplant
yes I can start wearing make-up

What's the point? I hate this fucking life. I need to do all this just to be shown basic human compassion, empathy, interaction?

Why am I not fucking good enough the way I am right now?
Fuck this world, fuck this society, fuck human life.

I just listen to melancholic music like this @TechnoBoss . Which mogs hard ngl.

And then I just do drugs and alcohol all day in my room.

Another brutal thing:
I have all these drug-connections and suppliers, I have everything anyone could ever want at the highest quality. And still somehow I end up alone.
You would think someone would value this fact of me, but no.
I am also big-framed and strong-looking, people don't fuck with me. Yet somehow this value of me is also completely unappreciated.

I go out to public raves 1-2 times a month, enough social-interaction.

I guess I do value the fact I am a strong individual young man. The fact I can go to raves alone in a city I am unfamiliar with, do heavy amounts of drugs and do it all without a care in the world:
Nobody will ever fuck with me, rob me, mess with me. People fear me.

People fear the lion.
Nat Geo Wild Lion GIF by Savage Kingdom

I was meant to be alone, I just need to accept it. The whole world was always against me, and it will always be against me.

I have to accept this and stop wasting mental effort on this idea of not fitting in, not being liked, all that other bullshit.

It was never supposed to be like that. I was always supposed to be a sigma male lion.

The fuck I thought you were a lion.

Miring real hard in that video though
:feelshmm:

Not the lion :cry:

Is this what awaits high iq mentalcels at 29?

nigga paying a whore for an all nighter is thousands of euros. who u think I am? bill gates?
Don't pay all night jfl you just need 25 min session to unload inside them then get on with your life

I think people don't take the term "truecel" with how it is actually meant to be used.

Truecel is pretty much on the same level as incel

In order to actually be a real "truecel" you need to get to the age where your dick is living on hopes and dreams to function. To reach that stage is probably around age 70 maybe a bit earlier I wouldn't 100% know but you get my point.

Throughout this time you would also be KHHV and never treated well by society but specifically women.

----------------

Doesn't matter if you haven't had sex in a year or two from the last time you did. It only matters if you put in the term "slayer" next to it which in order to be a slayer you need to be having sex on a consistent basis with little to no effort.

But overall you have had the experience of being intimate with a women and have had crushes on you.

Don't try to delulu yourself into this thinking it will just ruin your self-esteem and make you less NT and low-inhib and chasing after copes that give short-term gradification without a fix.

This doesn't actually go to just you but to most people here to have the same thinking

Everything else you described are good traits that you have and IQ really shows because I bookmarked some threads you made that could be a good use.
:feelsautistic:

Unlucky-cel?

more and more I start to believe in simulation-theory. This world was designed to torture me or push me into a certain life-path, a destiny.

Call it god, faith, a simulation, alien experiment, I don't care. I can't believe this is an unaltered reality anymore.

I am being tested, I am being pushed, my mind is being altered. The life I have is not natural.

It's supernatural luck, and the experiment is to push things into precisely the direction they shouldn't go in, to show the unlucky human minds absolute uncertainty and absurdity, that no matter what they do life will always reward the inferior, and those who it would be infinitely satisfying to see suffer will not suffer one little bit. I have already confirmed supernatural luck with my experiments.

Most likely, the singularity already happened, and an artificial super-intelligence is running experiments, one of which is this universe, to see if a human can find the answer to life.

Other than that, it's possible all of reality is simply made out of the building blocks of evil and suffering.

It's a joke/torture experiment precisely designed to be the ugliest thing imaginable, precisely designed to be the least funny and most predictable.

Free will is still a thing, so it makes perfect sense to hate the humans who serve the system.

I read every atom, and I can relate extremely much

My level of consciousness and general intelligence has fucked me all my life in terms of interactions with women.

In 5th grade I turned down my childhood crush after  SHE approached me and asked me if I wanted us to be lovers.

In high school I turned down my virgin crush from Christian church who SHE started making moves on me after the bad boy guy in my class turned her down because he was too dumb for her.

In the summer between high school and college I lost my virginity to a girl 7 years older from my home country, but living in the Netherlands, after SHE approached me on FB (me without having pictures there), just because of my comment on a group, which she thought was smart. Followed a 6 month long distance relationship, physical dating, she went back to Holland, after which I ghost her..

At university I left the girls for good and was trying to build a future + the pandemic happened and kind of ruined a lot of what was supposed to be the university experience..

At the first job, after 2 months already a colleague had me as a crush and SHE was making big moves on me. I turned her down using dumb and irrelevant reasons.

In my master's at university, I had 2 former colleagues from my first job who were giving me signals and touching me a lot/starting to enter my personal space a lot, which I didn't make any moves towards them after all..

All this because of my far too alcoholic, dumb, conscienceless parents, who I didn't feel ever gave me an environment where I could bring a girl and develop something with her in the long term..

Not only that, but also because I was always over-analyzing everything, thinking too long term rather than enjoying the present and that opportunity, no matter how short it would last. I always didn't want to lose my aura around me, I always seemed mentally untouchable in front of others..
Ab67616d0000b2739c56f507bfd2e7d0fe233cda 1

It's cause your name is Gaston.
Change it to Tyreek or Pakjeet for SMV boost

As a fellow 29 yocel I relate to this post a lot.