am i suposed to laugh in these scenarios?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
i never laugh in social situations cuz most people arent funny and i dont have the energy/capability of fake laughing

one time this teacher said when i was late maybe you need a bigger alarm clock or somethn like that when i said i woke up late and i just said "yeah" and she just smirked out of awkwardness like i did something wrong. think i was suposed to laugh. i cant even fake laugh tho so what am i to do walter

at job interview recently halfway through phone ringed and the guy said something like "gotta pick up when its the wife" or somethn like that and i dont think i even said anything in response to that dunno if thats normal tho

im too socially isolated to even know whats normal and what isnt plus people never engage with me or question anything i do so ive developed into a robot socially. im not autistic tho im just ugly, depressed and isolated and lacking in social experience/positive reaffirmation or whatever its called, something ive never had in my life.

if an ugly man were to be the fastest member of the tribe he would just get his legs chopped off. even tho its a useful value it dont matter cuz ur ugly and no one wants to reproduce with ugliness cuz ugly is unnatural and beauty is nature

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
likes me

@Tabula Rasa

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Smile. That's it.

At the end of the day, you can recognize the social cues that are supposed to make you laugh. Smiling is a good enough alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and dna_cel
Smile. That's it.

At the end of the day, you can recognize the social cues that are supposed to make you laugh. Smiling is a good enough alternative.
I'm not able to smile on command