am i supposed to disinfect an acne injury

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
so i like playing with an acne pimple i had and i accidentally scratched it and a little ball came out, like acne ball idk, and idk if im supposed to disinfect it with alcohol cus idk if ur supposed to use alcohol on ur face, it keeps bleeding

so i like playing with an acne pimple i had and i accidentally scratched it and a little ball came out, like acne ball idk, and idk if im supposed to disinfect it with alcohol cus idk if ur supposed to use alcohol on ur face, it keeps bleeding
Buy the most expensive fragrance they typically have the most alcohol percentage and spray it on the infected area

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Buy the most expensive fragrance they typically have the most alcohol percentage and spray it on the infected area
i dont think i should trust you
i got jpg le male elixir i think it would work

alcohol will dry your face, don't do this, instead put on a band aid

Don't 'play' with pimples it's just a looksmin everyway. If you pop a pimple (which you shouldnt), wash it with water and then put a pimple patch on it. It helps with not picking, and keeps the scar sterile. It's not that pricy and if you only have a couple pimples it'll run out slowly. I use personally the cosrx one (red and white packaging).

• +1
Reactions: agent0514 and vzidel