Am I supposed to feel bad when whores my age become a “victim” of a pedo😂?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I legit am happy for the guy that got to fuck them, fucking prime JB good for you man. Don’t let age cucks tell you otherwise.

“Oh no poor 17 year old girls”:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yes same 17 year old girls that suck chads cock in the school bathroom feel really bad for those whores:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: klip11, zura, MA_ascender and 2 others
Dude come on. Girls that age KNOW fully what they are getting into. I would even say by age 13-14 girls have a pretty good idea of what’s going on and are able to consent. A 17 year old girl is DEFINITELY no victim. At all

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, klip11, MisterMid and 3 others
Dude come on. Girls that age KNOW fully what they are getting into. I would even say by age 13-14 girls have a pretty good idea of what’s going on and are able to consent. A 17 year old girl is DEFINITELY no victim. At all
Ya I agree, 17 year old chicks know what they’re doing. It’s impossible for them to be victims

17 years old 11 months and 30 days?? Fucking pedo

18 years old!!!:soy::soy::soy: ADULT

• +1
Reactions: klip11, zura, truthhurts and 1 other person
Bunp

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Num

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Jbs love to be abused by chads of all ages

I legit am happy for the guy that got to fuck them, fucking prime JB good for you man. Don’t let age cucks tell you otherwise.

“Oh no poor 17 year old girls”:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yes same 17 year old girls that suck chads cock in the school bathroom feel really bad for those whores:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
bump

Without a doubt they know what they are getting into. At my school everyone knew of this 14 yr old (from memory, ltb with long midface and very thin hair) and this 20 yr old “gang member”. He used to wait outside the school gate at finish and no one cared :jfl:

It’s all just for attention and pleasure. They don’t care about any of the consequences, because tbh it doesn’t matter.

The only difference is that they had these experiences young whilst I was studycelling and being forced to bed at 8:30 jfl

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Zenis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back