Am I the best org user ethnicity wise

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,385
Reputation
36,788
I am white and aryan

With 100% European dna

6 foot 2


It doesn’t get any better than that

Hitler had wet dreams about me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kariert, Jgns, ArchangeI and 3 others
Well i am both of those things and ethnically 100% swedish and norwegian
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, ICR and TGUN.
Probably not

Someone else is prob milder better somehow

Realistically
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Bro you’re Aussie
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and yasuoh
I am white and aryan

With 100% European dna

6 foot 2


It doesn’t get any better than that

Hitler had wet dreams about me
I am an Ashkenazi Jew with white pheno, light eyes and light brown hair. Literally the admin with an Israeli citizenship.
90% European DNA, 10% Ashkenazi.

6 foot 4

I am literally the superior version
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Quetila and ICR
realistically there is a white chad on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, _Jason_ and ICR
I am white and aryan

With 100% European dna

6 foot 2


It doesn’t get any better than that

Hitler had wet dreams about me
Ur cutie 🥰
 
I am an Ashkenazi Jew with white pheno, light eyes and light brown hair. Literally the admin with an Israeli citizenship.
90% European DNA, 10% Ashkenazi.

6 foot 4

I am literally the superior version
Jew
 
yeah
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR
Tbh true but ur still a jew
Even if I am a partially kike I don't believe in Judaism and all this non-sense and I am literally beating up the brown short jews in my country so allgood I am on ur side :lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and TGUN.
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yasuoh
thats not an argument nigga. tell me why i'm wrong. There used to be Chads on here and they all left to go and slay foids. which proves my point.
 
thats not an argument nigga. tell me why i'm wrong. There used to be Chads on here and they all left to go and slay foids. which proves my point.
theres nothing to explain, org has like 200k members and a chad can make an account and never come back to this again and hes still an org user why do i gotta explain something so simple to ur dumb ass im mad at myself for wasting time typing this to such a dumb guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_
theres nothing to explain, org has like 200k members and a chad can make an account and never come back to this again and hes still an org user why do i gotta explain something so simple to ur dumb ass im mad at myself for wasting time typing this to such a dumb guy
thats exactly what i said. There aren't any active Chads on here...
I never said that its impossible that a Chad created an account on here.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: muhajudin21 and yasuoh
your mentally an indian
 
Absolutely vile comment
 
I am an Ashkenazi Jew with white pheno, light eyes and light brown hair. Literally the admin with an Israeli citizenship.
90% European DNA, 10% Ashkenazi.

6 foot 4

I am literally the superior version
yo admin lemme get a fastpass in the ratrace :feelsgah:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slavurik

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
7
Views
44
skool
skool
Slavurik
Replies
4
Views
27
Loganazim
Loganazim
ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
47
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
kariert
Replies
5
Views
59
tansel
tansel
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
10
Views
69
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top