IMG 7110
IMG 7149

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: casuus, Saint Casanova, N1666 and 14 others
very lean ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, niqfan625, Deleted member 65033 and 2 others
good physique tbh is that pump or no pump?

At 16 with probably 1-2 years of gym you look just like me at 10+ years of gymming + you have chadlite face while I'm, ugly as fuck, life is unfair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelbhai, sportsmogger, TheBiggestIncelEver and 13 others
Yes you look good op, is this the attention you were so desperately craving? Do you care about the opinions of 15 year old Indian incels this much? Get off this site it can only harm you atp...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stillbluepilled, PaulieGualtieri, efidescontinuado and 22 others
At 16 with probably 1-2 years of gym you look just like me at 10+ years of gymming + you have chadlite face while I'm, ugly as fuck, life is unfair.
Where chadlite face?

• +1
Reactions: zombey, belisa14, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
i think I’m high htn but will be charlotte when I’ve devolved
Show more forehead and stop the cheek sucking so I can see. Send a full frontal mirror pic with hair slicked back a lil

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, NZb6Air, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
Better but move the phone away from half your face I need to see the full face
I need sleep bro I don’t have any photos like that but my forehead a lil big haha

Can you send side profile pic?

And

i think I’m high htn but will be charlotte when I’ve devolved
yeah bro u got time you can easily go chadlite in a semi short amount of time

your skull is small af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and sportsmogger
That looks a bit frauded, but definitely at least high HTN. With this physique chadlite appeal for sure if you're at least somewhat tall
I’m 5 11 which I’m not happy with

I need sleep bro I don’t have any photos like that but my forehead a lil big haha
Style the hair into a middle part or get Ian somerhalder hairstyle. Anyways htn

You still might reach 6 feet, for example I haven't grown a single centimeter from 16-18yo and now I've grown 3cm in 6 months. Without trying to heightmaxx I should add

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri
You still might reach 6 feet, for example I haven't grown a single centimeter from 16-18yo and now I've grown 3cm in 6 months. Without trying to heightmaxx I should add
What should I do bro

Why the fuck someone said you are htn, if he is normie you all are ugly 1psl creeps, delusional idiots, he chadlite at least

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant
What should I do bro
I don't really know bro. I just said that it's still possible for you to hit a very small growth spurt later in life

Why the fuck someone said you are htn, if he is normie you all are ugly 1psl creeps, delusional idiots, he chadlite at least
People say I’m mtn

• JFL
Reactions: incelbhai and Deleted member 1140
You can look for heightmaxxing threads in here, however I don't really believe in them besides sleep and proper nutrition

• +1
Reactions: yuhh
Chadlite is basically model tier looks. No one said this guy isn't attractive, HTN is literally a normal yet attractive person, not exactly on model tier level tho

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, efidescontinuado and geenk worg
People say I’m mtn
Ahahah you can try to get into model agency even today, I 100% sure you will not be rejected

Accutanemax, you’re probably on roids which we don’t blame you for but you need a proper skin and hair protocol if you wanna jeffseidmax.
My hair is valid but I’m on sarecycline rn not tryna lower my igf 1 yk

Chadlite is basically model tier looks. No one said this guy isn't attractive, HTN is literally a normal yet attractive person, not exactly on model tier level tho
Check his side it is good as fuck, front with physique too, you are just delusional

Check his side it is good as fuck, front with physique too, you are just delusional
You can clearly see that the side profile pic is frauded, if he did a normal side profile in the mirror while standing in his natural posture and not lying down then we can talk. However, yes, he probably could be a low level model with his face if it wasn't for his height

You can clearly see that the side profile pic is frauded, if he did a normal side profile in the mirror while standing in his natural posture and not lying down then we can talk. However, yes, he probably could be a low level model with his face if it wasn't for his height
My friend is 5 10 and modeled for d squared

My friend is 5 10 and modeled for d squared
But was he on a runway or just a photoshoot? Height doesn't matter that much for photoshoots

You used steroids?

you’re a high htn thats taller than average, trust me you’ll be fine
My hair is valid but I’m on sarecycline rn not tryna lower my igf 1 yk
Good do everything to not get acne scars lets think long term you already look insanely good make sure that doesn’t become a failo in the future

Log off and forget you ever saw this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and tempelcat4