where are you from ?
if you are from middle europe thats extremely short
6ft+ is a must

Nice larp nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MKBHD, efidescontinuado, lfm_foreeever9 and 2 others
Where chadlite face?
op is atleast 7/10 as a 16 yeard old kid. At 20-22 he will be 8/10 if he will keep his hair (losing his hair is the only thing that can fuck him) and get that early 20s maturation.

Idk man i can't speak about his ratings to girls, I don't interact with any so I don't know how they think. I can only go off of what indian experts of .org have told me
op is atleast 7/10 as a 16 yeard old kid. At 20-22 he will be 8/10 if he will keep his hair (losing his hair is the only thing that can fuck him) and get that early 20s maturation.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
I’m 5 11 which I’m not happy with
You don’t look 5.11, could be mirror of course. There’s a mirror at my gym that makes me look manlet at certain distance but judging by your arm length I’m doubting your 5.11. Could be wrong!

Ur that gay TikToker who sells courses, kys 🖕

You don’t look 5.11, could be mirror of course. There’s a mirror at my gym that makes me look manlet at certain distance but judging by your arm length I’m doubting your 5.11. Could be wrong!
The bathroom is big asf also there’s pics of me next to Jordan barrettt barefoot proving I’m 5 11

My dad has perfect hair at 51 I think I’ll be chilling and hasn’t happened to anyone in famliy

definetly chadlite

Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
how did u or ur friend get into modelling

View attachment 3102822Oh yea I’m for sure bro that’s why I have photos of my manufacture making my japan polos
Doesnt prove shit jfl you could've got that from anywhere
Put something related to .org in ur next videos description and I'll believe you

At 16 with probably 1-2 years of gym you look just like me at 10+ years of gymming + you have chadlite face while I'm, ugly as fuck, life is unfair.
chadlite face, hes a low HTN

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
mogged hard by barret in that video jfl

Doesnt prove shit jfl you could've got that from anywhere
Put something related to .org in ur next videos description and I'll believe you
IMG 8326
This is the deck I post TikTok’s on here is a pick of me in 8th grade

At 16 with probably 1-2 years of gym you look just like me at 10+ years of gymming + you have chadlite face while I'm, ugly as fuck, life is unfair.
Not a chadlite face

its ok work on urself

The bathroom is big asf also there’s pics of me next to Jordan barrettt barefoot proving I’m 5 11
Ok fair enough I don’t really doubt it. But you’re not big

That looks a bit frauded, but definitely at least high HTN. With this physique chadlite appeal for sure if you're at least somewhat tall
wtf do you mean htn, he is chadlite minimum