Am I the fancy or jungle gook?

playboy619

playboy619

Banned
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Posts
90
Reputation
65
I look like the fancy one but my country is in SEA
 
No pics have to use imagination
 
No pics have to use imagination
tbh he looks like the jungle noe




In the west I am always mistaken as the fancy one. No pic needed. I am just confused with my identity because my phenotype is 90%central+east asian but I live in a SEA country.


The SEA gooks in the west always belittling me whereas the east asian master race Japanese accepted me as there.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
0
Views
18
kbj
kbj
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
0
Views
8
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
31
_MVP_
_MVP_
dhusc
Replies
10
Views
134
mangotimer
mangotimer
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
5
Views
70
Heartache
Heartache

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top