Am I the first person to ever do this to a perfectly good like friendship with a female creature?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
481
Reputation
136
So basically this girl goes to my school, and originally I made a bunch of TikTok accounts and commented mean stuff on her videos and like bullied her. Then on one of the accounts I dmed her and told her who I was and we some how ended up becoming friends. Idk it’s kind of a miracle tbh. And then we were friends for awhile and one day I decided to tell her why I did that to her on TikTok and I told her that my goal was to “make her post a TikTok video of herself crying” that honestly wasn’t really even my goal I just wondered what would happen if I said that. I’d say my real goal was I was just bored tbh. But non the less I told her I wanted her to cry and she was made but she didn’t block me and we were still friends. But the thing that made her block me was when I made a Roblox account with her address as the username and friended her Roblox account. She didn’t block me at first cuz how would she know I did it duhh. But I decided to tell her cause I wanted to get a reaction out of her cuz I was bored. And the reaction is in these screenshots I sent. And she blocked me and like told her friends about it :(, I’m friends with one her her friends that’s how I know. But do you think there’s ever a chance we could be friends again, cuz she’s kinda hot low key
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7553.png
    IMG_7553.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7552.png
    IMG_7552.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
So basically this girl goes to my school, and originally I made a bunch of TikTok accounts and commented mean stuff on her videos and like bullied her. Then on one of the accounts I dmed her and told her who I was and we some how ended up becoming friends. Idk it’s kind of a miracle tbh. And then we were friends for awhile and one day I decided to tell her why I did that to her on TikTok and I told her that my goal was to “make her post a TikTok video of herself crying” that honestly wasn’t really even my goal I just wondered what would happen if I said that. I’d say my real goal was I was just bored tbh. But non the less I told her I wanted her to cry and she was made but she didn’t block me and we were still friends. But the thing that made her block me was when I made a Roblox account with her address as the username and friended her Roblox account. She didn’t block me at first cuz how would she know I did it duhh. But I decided to tell her cause I wanted to get a reaction out of her cuz I was bored. And the reaction is in these screenshots I sent. And she blocked me and like told her friends about it :(, I’m friends with one her her friends that’s how I know. But do you think there’s ever a chance we could be friends again, cuz she’s kinda hot low key
dnr
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Mandiubular
So basically this girl goes to my school, and originally I made a bunch of TikTok accounts and commented mean stuff on her videos and like bullied her. Then on one of the accounts I dmed her and told her who I was and we some how ended up becoming friends. Idk it’s kind of a miracle tbh. And then we were friends for awhile and one day I decided to tell her why I did that to her on TikTok and I told her that my goal was to “make her post a TikTok video of herself crying” that honestly wasn’t really even my goal I just wondered what would happen if I said that. I’d say my real goal was I was just bored tbh. But non the less I told her I wanted her to cry and she was made but she didn’t block me and we were still friends. But the thing that made her block me was when I made a Roblox account with her address as the username and friended her Roblox account. She didn’t block me at first cuz how would she know I did it duhh. But I decided to tell her cause I wanted to get a reaction out of her cuz I was bored. And the reaction is in these screenshots I sent. And she blocked me and like told her friends about it :(, I’m friends with one her her friends that’s how I know. But do you think there’s ever a chance we could be friends again, cuz she’s kinda hot low key
no it’s over
 

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
17
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Mandiubular
Replies
7
Views
62
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
4
Views
16
genomemax
genomemax
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
35
Lord Vader
Lord Vader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top