Am I the only oldcel here who remembers 2008 crisis

Brutal. I only remember Arab spring and Qaddafi murder
Yes I remember those too of course.. I remember the video of saddam hanging.. also the video of the mob dragging the bloody gaddafi through the streets :(

• So Sad
Reactions: sweetheart
Because I thought you were same age as me and jamesotnhy
No dementia ridden faggot I told you many times my age I even told you I went to uni when we talked about puppets imagine 30 year old at uni that's some Adam Sandler comedy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
No dementia ridden faggot I told you many times my age I even told you I went to uni when we talked about puppets imagine 30 year old at uni that's some Adam Sandler comedy
Nah you never said your age lying sack of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I was born 1988

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Early 2010s were great + I age dodged mobilization to war unlike 90s kids
life till 2012 was better after that it went to shit for me and the world

• +1
Most of this forum was born after 9/11, some were born even after the 2008 crisis
I know that. But anyone who was over three years old at the time of 9/11 sure as hell remembers exactly where they were when the heard they news, and then spending the rest of the day watching the news.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, JohnDoe and sweetheart
I was in high school and spend every weekend partying with my friends and prime girls so I don't remember very well thinking about crisis or other things mentioned ITT, must be an incel thing being that young and thinking about politics.

• +1
I was in high school and spend every weekend partying with my friends and prime girls so I don't remember very well thinking about crisis or other things mentioned ITT, must be an incel thing being that young and thinking about politics.
It was protests in my small city that never happend before or later of course I remember

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Lol what! The 2008 crisis had international implications. Unless you come from a wealthy family and were spared, of course you are bound to remember financial crises

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Lol what! The 2008 crisis had international implications. Unless you come from a wealthy family and were spared, of course you are bound to remember financial crises
I remember the crisis happened as a fact ofc but I don't remember "feeling it" or spending much time thinking about it, I was in high school discovering nightouts, alcohol, teen love etc. not thinking about crisis, I wasn't in the workforce nor paying bills.