Am i the only one HAPPY about Blackpill/hypergamy?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
People see it as a bad thing that women are so picky, but honestly, If I had to live with the fact that people who play MMOs or RocketLeuge got to enjoy a sex orgasm everynight I would explode.
But thanks to hypergamy, I can always draw enjoyment on the fact that even though I have it bad sometimes, at least I know that the scumm of the earth who play RocketLeague or any MMO suffers more. Literally their suffering is the only real joy I have in my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, JawMogger, incel194012940 and 2 others
man shut yo old ass up man didnt read

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Chad who plays league of legends 15 Hours a day can order pussy like delivery pizza

• +1
Reactions: mogger797, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
i agree, hypergamy leads to less subhumans in the future AND most of the bastards rotting actually deserve it

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and alphamaxxxx
People see it as a bad thing that women are so picky, but honestly, If I had to live with the fact that people who play MMOs or RocketLeuge got to enjoy a sex orgasm everynight I would explode.
But thanks to hypergamy, I can always draw enjoyment on the fact that even though I have it bad sometimes, at least I know that the scumm of the earth who play RocketLeague or any MMO suffers more. Literally their suffering is the only real joy I have in my life
No because I am chad

Chad who plays league of legends 15 Hours a day can order pussy like delivery pizza
chad doesnt play rocket league tho hes too busy playing pussy