Am i the only one like that?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I always wanted to be different. I hate what most people love. When i was a kid i used to say that i don't like music just becouse everyone likes it. I wasn't carrying my back pack on my shoulders, i carried it in hands. I didn't liked drinks or food that every kid liked. I always hated what everyone does. Now i hate partying, alcohol, socializing etc. I don' t watch same youtubers, movies that all normies do. I Have that thing that someone that everybody does is bad. I don't want gf that is social or by any means. I don't want sex if everyone has it. Either i have something exclusive for me or nothing. That's why i either have introverted virgin foid that have no contact with dudes or nothing. I don't want foid that hang out with dudes naturally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt, Depressed Twink and 2 others
Nah im that way

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
Holy shit we are similar

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Hipster

• +1
Sounds like me kind of, but you’re way more extreme

• +1
Sounds like me kind of, but you’re way more extreme
Sometimes i'm very extreme. Sometimes i feel so retarded that i'm scared of my furure. I Wonder if i'm really retarded becouse i acknowledge that

thats called beeing an outsider; the opposite of a normie

Basically you want be special at the most dumb things. Things that don't really matter (like movies taste) or dumb things like how you carry your backpack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

no need to be outstanding if u is already the only nigga

Sounds like low t, inject asap

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt
Basically you want be special at the most dumb things. Things that don't really matter (like movies taste) or dumb things like how you carry your backpack.
I was small kid back then around 6-8 years old

i am more special then you tho

cope like the pope boyo

Didn't read

• WTF