Am I the only one that hasn’t ever had a real friend

N

nnnnnnn

Iron
I’ve never been able to make friends and I’m too ugly for a girlfriend (wish I was gay). I’ve been an outcast my entire life and in high school I was one of those dudes that didn’t say a single word in any class. I’m so sick of this shit and I don’t know what my life will look like in the future. Even if I ascend, I still would never be able to make friends. It’s funny because I was somewhat talkative in elementary school. Got along with people but still didn’t have any friends. Fast forward to college and my life is a fuckin joke and has gone downhill ever since 7th grade. I’m one of gods test dummies to see how a subhuman in every aspect performs in life. Maybe he thought that they would cancel each other out or maybe he decided it would be funny to give a human my genetics. I hope that my next life is normal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Tabula Rasa, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
Take medication and go to therapy

Fuck man good therapists are almost impossible to find
It took me a while to find a good one. She is just very expensive, and a ton of psychiatrists have messed up my medication. But I recently found one, and I feel so much better. You have to make sure they are treating your disorder, not just the symptoms, so find someone with that mindset.

It took me a while to find a good one. She is just very expensive, and a ton of psychiatrists have messed up my medication. But I recently found one, and I feel so much better. You have to make sure they are treating your disorder, not just the symptoms, so find someone with that mindset.
Idk what disorder I have though man

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I had friends I knew for 8+ years and within a week of high school ending we basically ceased all contact

• Woah
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
did they give you any medication? also which ones? i tried and they were only making me talk about stupid shit and didn't give me any medication

• +1
did they give you any medication? also which ones? i tried and they were only making me talk about stupid shit and didn't give me any medication

I have been on many different medications. The ones I’m taking right now are:

- Lamotrigine 300mg
- Vyvanse 30mg
- Symbyax 20mg

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
I have been on many different medications. The ones I’m taking right now are:

- Lamotrigine 300mg
- Vyvanse 30mg
- Symbyax 20mg
Did you have to get diagnosed before they gave it to you? And how do they know what you need exactly, I don't think just telling them you're depressed or something works

• +1
It's okay, friends end anyways, all of them do

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
No me too, the closest I ever got was some guys from a few years back but over time we drifted apart. Although their was one based guy at a job I worked at but I don’t work their anymore.

I have had a similar life experience to yours

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar