Am I the only one that likes to sniff a girl's ass when it's not perfectly clean?

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Posts
1,402
Reputation
2,345
I don't like when chicks just come out of the shower. I like it when they have been out and about, worked up a bit of funk down there.

Then I love to just slowly pull down their pants and spread dem cheeks and take a big long whiff. I love to sniff the butthole too.

Anyone else?

Giphy 15
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Hades, Deleted member 4570 and 11 others
sorry cannot relate
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
I wouldnt do that even if she had been cleaaning her ass for last 24 hours
 
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
same i love it lol
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
 
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I don't like when chicks just come out of the shower. I like it when they have been out and about, worked up a bit of funk down there.

Then I love to just slowly pull down their pants and spread dem cheeks and take a big long whiff. I love to sniff the butthole too.

Anyone else?

View attachment 421035
Degenerate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, BigBiceps and Deleted member 6475
I never wanted to put my nose near a womans nasty ass

I'd rather they eat my ass
 
4383.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
you typed all that shit and put in a gif but you didnt describe the smell

for this reason you will not get a react
 
Imagine the smell :sick:
 
421010 3ff834f146bbc0989c7d3ff1da523845
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
I don't like when chicks just come out of the shower. I like it when they have been out and about, worked up a bit of funk down there.

Then I love to just slowly pull down their pants and spread dem cheeks and take a big long whiff. I love to sniff the butthole too.
421010 3ff834f146bbc0989c7d3ff1da523845
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Deleted member 4383
AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST.. YOUR TURN. DID YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU?REMINDER THIS IS YOUR FATE, YOU SON OF A BITCH:
Los-Zetas-Gruesome-Murder.jpg
mm of bone
 
scat fetish is extremely popular, the 2 girls 1 cup video is the proof
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444
never understood the ass obsession

seems like low iq trait
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Similar threads

brazilianltn
Replies
7
Views
38
brazilianltn
brazilianltn
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
0
Views
14
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
2BeamsofLight
Replies
10
Views
56
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
16
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
vaylenvislays
Replies
0
Views
17
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top