Am i the only one who absolutely dispises those TikTok blackpillers

Azomn88

Azomn88

Chud
Like those niggas with "chico 🔨" names and shit an they post random shit about "appeal vs psl" and its just coal graycel slop, genuinely makes me want to end it all, an then they try to debate u and they say something dumb likr "well that guys 9psl and appeal still better" niggers dont even know psl only goes upto 8, saw one faggot ask why it went upto 8 only an one of the graycels answered "cus noones above 8psl no one can be perfect" nigger 8 is already perfect agh aghhhh aghhhh my incel rage is consuming me can we please nuke china and destroy TikTok please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, lowtiernormiechad, 160cmcurry and 2 others
Yall niggas better read this shit

L hawk tuah

everybody despises them NIGGGGERRR

They’re all very retarded

• +1
Reactions: Azomn88
"org is a scary place bro"

You niggas only hate them bcuz of how mainstream BP has become over the last year. So now you don't feel like special anymore, since being a BP autist is somewhat normalized now for Gen Z fags

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and GigaRetard
JoinedAug 11, 2024

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc and lemonnz
Bro fuck that TikTok shit.

• +1
Like those niggas with "chico 🔨" names and shit an they post random shit about "appeal vs psl" and its just coal graycel slop, genuinely makes me want to end it all, an then they try to debate u and they say something dumb likr "well that guys 9psl and appeal still better" niggers dont even know psl only goes upto 8, saw one faggot ask why it went upto 8 only an one of the graycels answered "cus noones above 8psl no one can be perfect" nigger 8 is already perfect agh aghhhh aghhhh my incel rage is consuming me can we please nuke china and destroy TikTok please
Its actually insane and 90 percent of them think they are at least psl 6 whilst being subhuman with negative canthal tilt, hella face bloat and sucking in their cheeks to be "sigma" tiktok blackpillers are the most delusional people on the worldwide web

• +1
You niggas only hate them bcuz of how mainstream BP has become over the last year. So now you don't feel like special anymore, since being a BP autist is somewhat normalized now for Gen Z fags
Non of them understand bp

JoinedAug 11, 2024
Do u want me to show u when i started being into blackpil? I started in early 2022 with proof, i just didnt have a org acc since my app got denied first time i tried an i never tried it again

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and lowtiernormiechad
Do u want me to show u when i started being into blackpil? I started in early 2022 with proof, i just didnt have a org acc since my app got denied first time i tried an i never tried it again
I discovered bp in 2009 saar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back