Am i the only one who doesnt feel like theyre in quarantine

Elias

Elias

‎
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Posts
7,134
Reputation
15,492
Im still going to work as normal
We dont wear masks

I do everything the same as if there was no corona

Yet i see niggas and weak foids crying ready to take there life
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Good luck with the virus. You probably have it
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Htobrother, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
I don't feel like quarantine because I always LDAR
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4991
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4991
I've grown accustomed to the situation here in LA. I still go to work but through zoom calls via telecommuting.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 5522 and Elias
Yes I live completely normal,
Its a fucking cuck virus, I should have been sick a long while ago but I feel great.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Quarantine is cope as a sub 8 male
 

Similar threads

brazilianltn
Replies
7
Views
36
brazilianltn
brazilianltn
Dydargas_
Replies
0
Views
36
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
zyg0s1
Replies
1
Views
42
IQmaxxedCHAD
IQmaxxedCHAD
M
Replies
0
Views
8
macbookpro_2015
M
ICXCLuvr
Replies
23
Views
94
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top