Am i the only one who drinks eggs in a cup?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
My dad did it and taught me to from a young age I just crack to eggs in a cup and drink it whole
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Sprinkles
Just cook your eggs bro
 
enjoy your salmonella
 
I like it like this cause it feels manly i sip 2 eggs every time before workout
Pretty sure you can get salmonella from raw eggs
 
That used to be popular years ago. I think there is something nutrition wise you get from the egg being cooked though and don't get much for some reason when not cooked.
 
Articles claim you absorb more of the protein of a cooked egg and that raw eggs block biotin absorption but you do get a little more of most nutrients with raw eggs.
 
My dad did it and taught me to from a young age I just crack to eggs in a cup and drink it whole
Theres less protein and vitamins in a raw egg. I use to drink it raw too because i believed it saved time but theres really fuck all health benefits to eating a raw egg. I also used to eat kale spinach broccoli raw but it tasted awful so ive started steaming it (best way to keep the vitamins and minerals while making the vegetables tastier and easier to eat)
Quickest way to eat eggs is to boil all eggs at tha same time, put them back in the egg box then back in the fridge then grab and eat them whenever you like. Hope youve learnt something new
 
I eat the yolks raw sometimes but always cook the whites, raw egg whites contain avidin which binds to biotin and makes it impossible for you to absorb it (causes hair loss)

main benefits of raw egg yolk according to grimhood the best health account on twitter imo, is more nutrients better quality cholesterol to boost t
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Similar threads

brazilianltn
Replies
7
Views
39
brazilianltn
brazilianltn
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
0
Views
14
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
2BeamsofLight
Replies
10
Views
56
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
ICXCLuvr
Replies
23
Views
98
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
29
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top