Am I the only one who has no job

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
I cant get a job because I dropped out of hs and im a lazy sob that even if I had a job id get fired + im blackpilled non nt So I cant fit in anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and GabachoCopium
Give me neetbucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and GabachoCopium
i’m unemployed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
I don't have a job either, I'm 28.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
I graduate this year and need a job
But idk what and I have no experience

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I remember just earlier now, I was about to give you a warning for necrobumping an old thread but my phone died at the moment of me issuing the warning (it was already on 1%). Lucky you. I decided not to warn you but next time don't bump threads from 2023 or before (it's acceptable if it's been a month or two months or so, I think).

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 58285
No, I'm a college drop-out, but I'm starting this year again so there's that. What about you?
Where do you even have the money to start again for like the 10th time

next up "am i the only one without a house?"

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Gengar
i'm a neet rotter
Since when? I've been NEETing and rotting since 2015. I did have brief stints in college every year, but it was usually between two weeks and a month (once 6 months in 2018).

Since when? I've been NEETing and rotting since 2015. I did have brief stints in college every year, but it was usually between two weeks and a month (once 6 months in 2018).
June 2022

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Gengar
Where do you even have the money to start again for like the 10th time
Student loans. I beat the system by NEETing while receiving money every month. :Comfy:

I do intend on paying everything back (in case the feds are seeing this).

June 2022
Any plans of going back? I would advise you to go back as soon as possible. Don't end up like me. I'm nearing my 30s and I'm a complete failure in all aspects of life.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 58285
I’m neet. It’s either factory and blue collar work or rot.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 58285
I don't have a job because I'm studying economy. 😎

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 43822
Student loans. I beat the system by NEETing while receiving money every month. :Comfy:

I do intend on paying everything back (in case the feds are seeing this).
Idk how is this in Europe but taking student loans even once fucks you up but you enroll again and again

Any plans of going back? I would advise you to go back as soon as possible. Don't end up like me. I'm nearing my 30s and I'm a complete failure in all aspects of life.
You're a mod

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Idk how is this in Europe but taking student loans even once fucks you up but you enroll again and again
They are very lax here, actually. I've been taking student loans for years and I've racked up $65k in debt (keep in mind, 2/3rds of this is from student loans, the rest is from "free" travelling). Once you finish your degree and get a job, you get 35 years to pay that off. Three and a half decades. They make it easy for you here. I don't have many months left of student loans but it's barely enough to pay for my college tuition these next four years at least. That's really what I need the money for anyway.

I don’t have a job I just sit in my basement with potato chips bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 58285
i'd reckon most of this forum doesnt

prolly cuz theyre in school while the remaining are rotting neets that can solve their laziness with amphetamines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 30679
Get a job bud

I cant get a job because I dropped out of hs and im a lazy sob that even if I had a job id get fired + im blackpilled non nt So I cant fit in anywhere
u got any type of diploma ?