The U.S is overpowered for moneymaxxing

The United States is by far the best country to moneymaxx due to its robust economy, high wages, and diverse job market. While the cost of living and housing prices are high, they are offset by higher earning potential. The wages in some states are so high you can become a millionaire and retire rich working as a carpenter. The U.S. has a world-class education system and almost all the industries, creating a vast job market for career advancement and moneymaxxing

If there's one thing people UNDER appreciate about the U.S, it's the sheer drive and positivity around entrepreneurship. You can start a local service business in USA with about 5 total forms including banking accounts and IRS registration while the german and euroepan niggas here have to fill out entire books worth of forms for your small business to get registered by the notary. The U.S. also has a well-established legal and financial infrastructure unlike many european countries.

All in all U.S.A is unmoggable in terms of moneymaxxing. The sky is truly the limit because of how huge the economy is. I see many guys here saying the american dream is dead but that is imo far from the truth it is definitely harder but U.S is OP for printing money the only problem is getting a VISA to move to the US.
They have such high wages imagine being a third worlder how much money u can bring bk to ur family. Even uk isnt as high

This is why i keep telling you to move there. You want a white gf? Np you can larp as bbc = easy white gf. Also moneymaxx.
and if it gets serious your dalit family must all grow dreadlocks and sag their shii, speak a lil ghetto

IMG 0498

Just be Asian, African or Eastern European in the US theory.
Untitled

Unmoggable economy for those who try.

Indian here. How can i legally move to Us other than marriage? I don't hope to marry American women because i can't even get Indian women. I currently live outside India btw

European wage ceiling is too low.

Europe is better for education/early work experience since tuition is free. Its pointless to spend thousands for a bachelors/masters in USA (excluding Ivy Leagues) when you can attain the equivalent in Europe for free.