Am i the only one who noticed this IOI

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
When a female likes you and wants your validation, she talks to you about how she rejected guys and how she swept the floor with some guys, etc and just basically tries to send you a message that she's in high demand. Anyone else got this IOI?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and stuckneworleans
Wouldn't call it an ioi. She just wants guys to know that they have to simp hard to please m'lday.

A girl once told me that she was trying to make it obvious she was bored while having sex with this guy by sighing and looking out the window, when he asked whats up she said she was thinking about her ex. Don’t know it was an IOI, i think she thought it was just funny

A girl once told me that she was trying to make it obvious she was bored while having sex with this guy by sighing and looking out the window, when he asked whats up she said she was thinking about her ex. Don’t know it was an IOI, i think she thought it was just funny
I mean in a sense where she always says the same shit about how many fans she has, how many guys she rejected, etc. All girls who behaved this way liked me.

That's what I try to do too,pretend like I have more than 0 females who want this dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel